Stobarts training school

Hi guys i was after some information and thought it best to ask in this forum than the new and wannabe drivers section,im after some information on the eddi stobarts training school for c+e,Iv had my class 2 for two years now and want to train for my class 1 and was told that stobarts have their own school(in crick i think)has anyone been there or passed with them and now works for them,any information would be greatly appreciated,iv tried their website but all it’s got is driver enquiries and im not a driver yet well not class 1.Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Just a thought but why not just phone em up an ask em. Might put your mind at rest.

Little Andy was the trainer at Stobbys Crick in 2005 but the last I heard was that the training school section for practical LGV training had been closed down

All the LGV TRAINING TIPS for CE ARTIC, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature below :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Why not try S.C.Cooper in Winsford.

They have C and C+E and a training school

Dunno whether any jobs at moment but worth a call…be nearer to you in Stoke than Crick.

I would have just called but i work from 7 till 6 and cant use my phone whilst there so by the time i finish the offices have closed so thought if anybody would know then it’d be you guys,thanks anyway

I EMAILED THEM ABOUT THIS A YEAR AN HALF AGO, ABOUT THE TRAINING SCHOOL. THEY HAD CLOSED IT FOR THE TIME BEING BUT STILL HAVE NOT OPENED IT UP YET SO I JUST WENT A DID MY CLASS 1 SOME WERE ELSE :slight_smile:

why would you want to be trained by stobarts?