Stobarts in widnes

hi guys,
just a quick question i have just completed my first year as a class 1 driver have been with the same agency for that length of time at the same company [ 145 shifts in the year]. i am based around the wigan area and im looking to change agencys due to a big downturn in the volumes of agency drivers the company uses. can anyone tell me what is the preferred agency stobarts use in the tesco site in widnes i will not try the container site as ive never been trained [if thats the rightword] on them.
p.s will only 1 years experience help or hinder me.
thks.

Stobarts are advertising for full time drivers in Widnes - Why not just apply?

I already have but the closing date is the 23rd of may and im just covering my bottom in case i get a thks but no thks e-mail. :cry:

It’s true,they are advertising for drivers at widnes and appleton.

I might be wrong but is it just wagon and drag at appleton? no experience in that as well!!! :cry:

why dont you phone them and ask, thats what i did at asda normanton. ring main switchboard ask for the transport office then hey presto. :wink:

You could try ringing Wincanton at Wigan at the Heinz factory. Don’t know if you will get anywhere but…

Just go to the big industrial estates near you and write down the names of companies on them then ring them up and ask if they use agency labour or if they have anything going, beats driving from Wigan to Widnes everyday :bulb:

You could also use Google Streetview to do your spying for you :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ahh yes, well said. It usually has the names of the larger warehouses on the roof tops so you don’t even need to leave your chair.

one of our lads is transfering to widnes,when he asked he didnt think hed get the transfer,but he got it ,days,mon-fri , to get everything he wanted id guess there pretty desperate for drivers