stobart.

Got a phone call from Mr Stobart the other day asking if i was still looking for a job with them…( apps been in since last june) yes i said cause iv’e been redundant since sept and been working for argos at heywood on the agency since then.(argos the easiest driving job iv’e ever done) well he said we got a temporary job at appleton two days a week come and see us for a driving assessment/ interview.my question to you guys is, why temporary when you can use a driving agency, do you think there is a chance of a full time job?
will let you all know what happens next week. oh and to all you guys looking for work good luck, i never thought drivers would be struggling to find work. :cry:

If hes approching you direct id go for it… 2 days could turn into FT if you dont wreck anything etc…

Got a phone call from Mr Stobart

when the man himself rings you how can you turn it down :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Go for it, it’s not like you are packing in a job to work at stobarts.
It could be a ploy / test of some sorts.
you’ve nothing to lose. Good luck.

Not everyones cup of tea,judging by some of the desparaging remarks about Stobbies on here,but you’ve nowt to lose.

Let us know how you get on.

Ken.

thanks guys for the comments,today i had no work again ,but in tomorrow this will mean i got four days in including sunday. last week just two days, its a problem im lucky i guess cause i live on my own no family to support. however bills are bills and its all pro rata. so as i said will let you all know next week what mr stobart has to offfer whach this space. :slight_smile: