Stobart airlines

Will they one day lease a few Boeing 737`s to start an airline.They own an airport or two.Stellios started Easy Jet,due to fortune made in shipping,and the UK at the time were happy for that investment,where as Greece,was not.

I’m waiting for them to announce they are buying Royal Mail. StobartMail!

toby1234abc:
Will they one day lease a few Boeing 737`s to start an airline.They own an airport or two.Stellios started Easy Jet,due to fortune made in shipping,and the UK at the time were happy for that investment,where as Greece,was not.

The Greeks still get a bit tetchy about Cyprus though dont they? even the Greek Cypriots :wink:

Sir Stelios took the ■■■■ a bit with his knighthood while he lives in Monaco,

toby1234abc:

and i thought it was going to be a youtube video of a stobart driver ripping his air lines off whilst attempting to split couple, but you meant air lines ,phew :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They should start an airline once Carlisle airport is re-developed. Probably be on a small scale but imagine all the memebers of the public who would love flying in an eddie plane! I don’t like them that much but even I would admit it would interesting! They could name the planes as well.

Stoby makes a mint out of toy trucks,suppose model planes would sell too.Jenson Button lives in Monaco,tax status.

They already have two exec jets and two helicopters.
They are obviously struggling though because they have just made their engineer redundant and the pilots no longer get retainers, they just get paid when required to fly.

H ave they got a couple of firmen to do it part time. sorry to go on but if the cap fits …you got a wear it

That reminds me of Graceland,when Elvis had a pilot he could summon 24 hours,he had a whim to fly in the middle of the night to a diner in mid-america to eat peanut jam fried sandwhiches and other high carbohydrate foods,tehn fly back to Memphis.His house still smells of food,it is small inside,and it feels like an intrusion to be there,thick carpets,and a room full of tv`s.The airport in the back yard is amazing.Boeing 707 and a small jet,like Travoltas estate,with a runway to the front door.