Steve Wright/Sally Traffic

Did anyone here todays show where Steve mentioned to Sally that it would be a good idea to make a league table of the best/worst service areas in the UK,including truckstops,in the near future?

Might be a good idea to contact the show with your experiences.

Obviously,if your reading this,then you have access to e.mail.

Go on.Do your fellow drivers a service and submit some information.

Ken.

Do.nt know of I,ve missed another link but stick steve wright up the place where there is no sunshine,worst thing that happenend to the afternoon on the radio,sally,s a good girl at her best with johnny,wright ,if he was on fire and I needed the bog he,d burn.

While not everyones cup of tea,personally I like him and have done since he was on R1,The reason I posted this thread was to help other truck drivers,especially new ones,to gain a knowledge of where’s good and where’s not.

So I would take it by your comment,that your not interested in helping anyone then?

Ken.

Please ,if you can remember Ed S in the afternoon totally differant to steve who ever,like you have said not everyones cup of tea (not mine for sure),this subject has been done to death over the years,as for not helping any other drivers I,ve helped more then I could count,saying it like it is sometimes is hard but I,ve got big shoulders and just because someone as a class 1 do,nt make them a “trucker”,I would like to know what you think of drivers who go into the office and why they love to change they outlook on life.

What the [zb]■■? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Too obvious…L. :wink:

Froggy… Mate, not being nasty in any way… but are you having a bad day??

Couple of posts today you have made are making my poor brain hurt!!!

Good idea to send something into SWITA and Sally Boazman[class 1] You could also send a link to Miles Mendoza. You might get a mention.

I nominate Truckhaven as a good stop

Malc

Ere froggy, have a few of these. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :slight_smile:

Yeah it,s true I can not stand mr.wright the most sicafaphtic!really cant stand the bloke,my afternoons where never the same when the so called dj? took over the afternoon slot,all that time spent changing channels trying to find something to listen to,I could listen to ed all day,not wrighty.

Point made :slight_smile:

You’re not the only one who can’t stand the condescending, shallow prat either BTW

the best thing about the steve wright show is the jingle at the very end of it…

cos you know JW is next… or of late his substitute… never thought i,d say this but come back mr marconi… who was that plick this week… sumbody wright or summik… der

PMSL, that would be another Mr Wright, only going by the firstname of Mathew, has a show on channel 5, it was him who APPARENTLY leaked the identity of John lesley!!!

At the same time as he was on air with Fern Britten if im not mistaken!!

kev

We’ve only got one more week of Matthew Wright, then one week of Stuart Maconie then Johnnie Walker is back :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Starts back March 1

Good to hear him back again

Calv

Steve Wright show is ok in small doses I don’t like his ‘I’m the greatest DJ’ attitude or how he talks over songs but it beats local radio (just) As for Mathew Wright didn’t listen to him but I always find his show on Channel 5 The Wright Stuff ok. As for the traffic on Radio 2 its usually pants probably due to her not reading it out regularly enough. There was an item on last week though where they discussed the topic of drivers sending in good/bad truckstops and service areas.

bring back tony blackburn and jimmy saville… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :lol :open_mouth:

Irlamsdriver.See the opening point of this thread.

Ken.

Just seen that JW is back is that for sure,thats another two hours on the net listening to R2,dont know what the mrs froggy will say, maybe will have to kick the kids off the satalite. :laughing: