Sterling falling like a rock

Now that sterling has taken a tumble it could be happy days are here again for anyone earning in euros. Could it be that its time to get back into the european job ?. Looks like sterling is going even lower.

But not when your pension is paid in Sterling

yep i got a bank transfer from italy for Euro 110,000 last week so was happy at the new rate, always a flip side to it though - paying foreign subbies for work invoiced in sterling is hurting, thankfully we don’t do that much that way

would be good for our exports too, if we still made anything here that is

Going to Thailand for my annual sabbatical soon. I’m used to around 72 baht to the pound, now looking like i’ll be lucky to get 60 :cry:

Will be popping over to the Philpppines to visit a friend, First time i went to there January 2003 it was 103 peso to the pound, now around the 80 mark :cry:

If only i’d bought investment property there on my 1st visit!

kerbut:

Tell me about it Kerbut :cry: , my tiny French pension looks a bit better now though in comparison. :slight_smile:
Been on the look out for a new laptop.
Just a thought, would buying from Dell USA using euros be a good move at the moment? :confused:

Spardo:

kerbut:

Tell me about it Kerbut :cry: , my tiny French pension looks a bit better now though in comparison. :slight_smile:
Just a thought, would buying from Dell USA using euros be a good move at the moment? :confused:

try DEL in PECKHAM m8.he will do u a deal… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ohterry:

Spardo:

try DEL in PECKHAM m8.he will do u a deal:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

FPMSL

ohterry:
[
try DEL in PECKHAM m8.he will do u a deal… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey, good idea Tel, he has the same taste in transport as me

I’ll send the lass round :laughing: :laughing: