start training tomorrow

Hi guys
well d day is here i finally start my class c training tomorrow with system group in carlisle im a lil bit nervous but i cant wait my training is in a 04 plate atego hope things go all ok will keep you all updated on how things are going (if your interested that is lol)
speak soon
steve

All the best for tomorrow Thomo.

The only advice I can give is to listen to everything the instructor says to you and you’ll be just fine.

I took my class C in October 06 after 15 years bus driving and I have never looked back. I did my C+E last Tuesday too with a resulting pass.

Good luck and most of all enjoy the experience.

Cheers

:bulb: :bulb: a clicky on my signature one more time :question: :question: :bulb: :bulb:

cheers guys
thanks for the encouragement and help especially rog with his signature tips
im basically gonna go in to this with a total blank canvass and hopefully do the business next friday on my test
cheers
steve

All the best with your training.

All the best

Regards
Paul

Hi thomo1709, Good luck with your training and test-- please keep us informed. :grimacing:

i passed my class 1 and 2 with system at carlisle! they are good and they do try and make it as enjoyable as they can aswell

whos ur instructor?

a guy called colin hes excellent really fun guy informal but a superb instructor

How did the training go?

i take it ur test is on thursday and the the examiner is ‘the dredded dennis’

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Hi guys my test is on friday and im not sure who my examiner is yet cant wait tho my training has been excellent done the reverse first time bang on and the controlled stop done some motorway work aswell slip roads and roundabouts i was really expecting it to be physically demanding but hell its alot more mentally demandingmy instructor colin is superb his way of explaining things is excellent and really clear hope i pass on friday coz i will feel iv let him down asweel fingers crossed.

thomo1709:
Hi guys my test is on friday and im not sure who my examiner is yet cant wait tho my training has been excellent done the reverse first time bang on and the controlled stop done some motorway work aswell slip roads and roundabouts i was really expecting it to be physically demanding but hell its alot more mentally demanding my instructor colin is superb his way of explaining things is excellent and really clear hope i pass on friday coz i will feel iv let him down asweel fingers crossed.

Brain frying - isn’t it :exclamation: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

yrah i hope u pass aswell mate, u will probs get dennis as ur examiner! i never had colin as my instructor, i had a bloke called dave for my class 1 and mike for my class 2!

it is but im absolutly loving it i love a challenge and yeah its one hell of a challenge

who you on for at the mo chappy is there much work in the carlisle and west ■■■■■■■ area do you no

Good Luck on Friday. :wink:

at the moment thommo, ive been trying since may when i passed my class 1 and nowt, my only hope at the moment is stobarts staying in carlisle as they arnt taking on at the mo in carlisle!! im lucky enough to have a job to start off with at royal mail driving as and when needed and sorting most ov the time!
its all about luck ov finding a job, call the places every week, things change week to week at some places!

good luck on ur test, what time is it at?

‘WHEN’ u pass on fri, if u can afford it, get ur class 1 booked asap and get it sorted especially jan 09, thats when the stobart should be making a decision to stop in carlisle, i know a few folk who work there aswell and they say if it stops that they are after sum nite trampers, apperently they want around 6-8 drivers!

what happened, ur keeping some ov in suspnence here!!

pass :smiley: or fail :cry: