Start class c training wednesday

start driving wed test on the 10th cant wait just want to get started then onto c+e as soon as my licence is back :smiley:

Time to click my signature below again :question: :bulb: :smiley:

thanks rog :smiley:

danj:
start driving wed test on the 10th

Hey Danj…firstly dont think I have said hello so…Hello :smiley:

Secondly … All the best for the training

hello tonka and thankyou :smiley:

first days training done really enjoyed it not hit anyone or hit any curbs so its a start back again tomorrow and training and cps mod 2 on friday busy day lol

well done mate :smiley:

thanks gator hope your saying that next wednesday. :smiley:

danj:
thanks gator hope your saying that next wednesday. :smiley:

just take it calmly and give yourself plenty of thinking time to do everything you need to do

dont forget to breathe :wink:

day 2 same as day 1 but remembered to breath all going ok :smiley:

danj sounding good i am just waiting for a start date for my course getting a bit nervis did your course take in the theory and hazard p?

no i did them myself booked it all as soon as i could with hazard and theory test booked cpc after i had passed them the theory and hazard are easy when you put in the effort its common sense really used the cd rom for them both. if you use the cd rom for your theory test you pretty much learn all you need to know for the cpc mod 2. i only booked them seperate as the company i am training with dont do it but the father in law is good friends with the owner of a large haulage company who has said he has a job for me once ive passed my class1 :smiley:

danj:
father in law is good friends with the owner of a large haulage company who has said he has a job for me once ive passed my class1 :smiley:

sounds like you got it sorted,did you use ay particular software for the hazard perception? i am using the dsa theory disc getting around 98% every time but hazard perception isnt so good. :neutral_face:

yeah used the dsa 1 for hazard perception look on amazon its about £5 only did it a couple of times made me feel sick watching it lol but its the same clips the dsa use i got 85 on the hazard its not hard really all you have to do is click if you see a hazard the click again if it develops i clicked about 8/9 times per clip they all have 1 main hazard apart from 1 that has 2 its straight forward mate just like driving a car with clicking lol. :smiley:

oh and just keep doing your theory until test day try to do 1 a day you will be surprised how it gets ingarined and when the questions pop up you will have done it before and find it so easy took me 20 mins and got 98 its a pass :smiley:

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome dodester :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The link includes THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC which started on 10 Sept 2009.

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
However, many newbies on this site have recently secured permanent full time employment :smiley:
A read of THIS POST may also be useful.

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

all going well done reverse and controled stopping today easier than i thought driving is coming on not hit a kerb all week until today and run my back wheels over the edge of a round about gutted but thats my 1 for the week so it wont happen on the test found the hardest thing is the park brake before taking out of gear but seem to have that sorted today only took 4 days lol :smiley:

danj:
oh and just keep doing your theory until test day try to do 1 a day you will be surprised how it gets ingarined and when the questions pop up you will have done it before and find it so easy took me 20 mins and got 98 its a pass :smiley:

Back in 2001 when I did my theory test I had read the book that many times I was finished in 12mins the old geezer in charge said to me “a bit quick there do you think you have enough correct to pass” to which I replied “all of them”. The geezer looked at me as if i was mad untill the results spewed out of the printer and his mate said “he has aced it, the first one in months”. I went in to the test center bricking it came out felling like i was ten feet tall. at least there was no hazard perception back then. that feeling was only bettered the day i passed my C, going for C + E this year if finances allow hopefully M. D. Fiddes in inverness wont be too expensive.

passed c wednesday mod 4 cpc 23rd march send licence off then c+e straight away cant wait :smiley: