Start Class 1

Good Luck for tomorrow afternoon Mike.
Remember : look over right shoulder (Blindspot) before every manoeuvre.Check mirrors every 10 seconds. MOVE YOUR NECK. (Not just your eyes) make sure the examiner sees you doing it!
You might feel a bit daft but hey - what the heck,it’s a special day! :slight_smile:

Good Luck Mike, just take your time and try not to work yourself up too much I will try not to cross my hands while your on test, in support.LOL. :wink:

All I can say Mike… Is

Good Luck Buddy… we are all rooting for ya mate…

Well,Mike how did you do? We’re all waiting with baited breath…

Dan.

Yeah, too right Dan…

Well Mike■■?.. Did ya :smiley: ■■? didnt ya :cry: ■■?

Come on, spill the beans!! :open_mouth:

Come on Dan, fess up.

I’ve been on nights all week, so I’ve only just picked up on your progress reports. Its now Saturday afternoon, and no pass or fail report. We are all waiting with baited breath, going blue round the edges. We NEED to know how you did. If, God forbid, you failed, we won’t laugh too much. Many of us have had to retake our class 1 test (me included). If you passed, we want to pass on our congrats.

Come On Dan, put us out of our misery, please.

Simon:
Come on Dan, fess up.

I’ve been on nights all week, so I’ve only just picked up on your progress reports. Its now Saturday afternoon, and no pass or fail report. We are all waiting with baited breath, going blue round the edges. We NEED to know how you did. If, God forbid, you failed, we won’t laugh too much. Many of us have had to retake our class 1 test (me included). If you passed, we want to pass on our congrats.

Come On Dan, put us out of our misery, please.

Simon, I think you’ll find I passed three weeks ago. It is Mike we are all waiting on. DOH…

Dan.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Simon:
:oops: :blush: :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He still aint been back to tell us though has he… Hope he’s okay.

Isn’t this a bit like watching a good film, then having a power cut with 20 minutes of the film left to go?? :confused: :angry:

Come on Mike,don’t bottle it up,you had the decency to tell us you were taking your test,at least tell us the flippin’ result!!

Dan.

Lets hope that mike is celebrating and too drunk to find his computer, but if not Mike talk to us the support is still here, put it all behind you and try again.LOL.
Lindsey.

mike

if you passed great excellent news :smiley:

if you failed unlucky :cry:

i failed my first class 1 test for following to close to the vehicle in front.[zb] happens mate.pick your self up and go again you have all the support you need :wink:

put us out of our misery :blush:

jon

Well everyone firstly apologies for keeping you all in suspense. Friday my son wanted to watch a DVD on friday night then had to work todaty and yesterday.

Got to test centre at about 14.00hrs there was three trucks lined up for test I was second up.

Examiner signalled to me to drive to cones a & b. Drove towards them nice and stead ensuring I was as close to cone C as possible. managed to get the trailer and cab unit passed cone C without hitting it pushed the trailer back towrds the box kept pushing the trailer.then i realised that there was no way it was going to go in so I took a shunt.

No problems on the brake excercise.

Out onto the open road we went. everything was going well good half hour in had a look at the test report could not see any minors on the left side of the report.

Examiner directed me to turn right did so without any problems. next junction examiner asked me to turn left. As you all know on a narrow road wheen turning left turn you have to swing out onto the right handside of the road. As I came to the junction checked no traffic continued out there were oncoming cars but I thought they were far enough down the road for me to swing out. Then I heard the following from the examiner at which point I knew it was all over “oh dear”.

So it is with great shame that I have to inform you all that I am a failure,

My test report reads as follows
Reverse in a restricted space

Control - /

Move Away Safely - /

Maintain Progress

By driving at an appropriate speed - ///

Avoiding undue hesitation - //

Judgement when

Meeting Traffic - /

Which unfortunately for me adds up to eight but one serious well such is life. I hope to be re - taking my test in the coming week hopefully this time I will be more succesful.

Sorry to hear about the result mike you will do it next time for sure keep your chin up mate

that was just unlucky mike

better luck next time .

the thing that winds me up is the same examiner could have taken some one else out that done the same thing and passed them.it’s all to do wit numbers in my eyes.

jon

Oh mike, sorry to hear you failed…

well, chin up geeza, and you’ll get it next time…
All the best mate

Unlucky Mike, better luck next time.

It happens to the best of us (check out the other posts in here). You arn’t alone in failing first time out, I’me one.

Unlucky Mike, keep your chin up,good luck for next time.

Thanks for keeping us in suspense all weekend tho!! :smiley: :smiley:

Dan.

Mike,
There`s no shame in failing your Class I. I failed mine first time, and the examiner told me to put straight back in for it. 4 days later I had a pass certificate in my hand. Sorry to hear that you failed, but put it out of your mind and get straight back in there matey. Best of luck with the next one
Regards
Trev

:frowning: Sorry to hear that you failed mate but I am glad to see that you are going straight back in :laughing: You didn’t fail on much, next time will be a breeze. :wink: