spreadover

if you have worked sunday to friday doing.
15 on, 9 off. sunday, monday, tuesday.
then
13 on, 11 off. wednesday, thursday.
then shouldn’t you be legal if you did another 15 hour day on the friday, as you will be starting your weekly rest of 45 or 24 hours?
i’m not talking split rest or any of that.

never took you for one been concerned about such minor things :laughing: i hear nutrual turns it into a 12hr shift :laughing:

psv8:
never took you for one been concerned about such minor things :laughing: i hear nutrual turns it into a 12hr shift :laughing:

very true, only ran bent once this week.
but i had a thought and it started bugging me.
and anyway, it’s nice to know what laws you are breaking. :laughing:

limeyphil:
if you have worked sunday to friday doing.
15 on, 9 off. sunday, monday, tuesday.
then
13 on, 11 off. wednesday, thursday.
then shouldn’t you be legal if you did another 15 hour day on the friday, as you will be starting your weekly rest of 45 or 24 hours?
i’m not talking split rest or any of that.

No, you would not be legal. You still have to have a daily rest period on the Friday which fits into the 24-hour period which began when you resumed work that morning. As you have used your 3x9’s already you need 11 hours meaning a maximum ‘spreadover’ of 13 hours. You extend a daily rest into a weekly rest and every day you drive requires a daily rest regardless of whether it is the last day of the week.

A mind full of info Coffee were do you get it all from :question:

M G b:

I have no idea. :laughing:

M G b:

Let me see…the widely publicised EU Drivers Hours legislation available on plenty of websites?

More importantly, THIS IS STUFF EVERY DRIVER IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW. I guess Limeyphill will benefit from the Drivers CPC as he obviously doesn’t know basic tachograph rules.

Conor:

M G b:

Let me see…the widely publicised EU Drivers Hours legislation available on plenty of websites?

More importantly, THIS IS STUFF EVERY DRIVER IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW. I guess Limeyphill will benefit from the Drivers CPC as he obviously doesn’t know basic tachograph rules.

As you yourself have demonstrated a lack of knowledge of some very basic tachograph rules several times on here recently, maybe you should get your own house in order before criticising someone else. :unamused: People in glasshouses and all that. :wink:

Hi

surely sunday is part of the previous working week as the new week starts 00.00hrs monday…

Lrm

LRM:
Hi

surely sunday is part of the previous working week as the new week starts 00.00hrs monday…

Lrm

Doesn’t matter. You can reduce your daily rest 3 times between weekly rest periods, it used to be 3 times per week.

Coffeeholic:

Conor:

M G b:

As you yourself have demonstrated a lack of knowledge of some very basic tachograph rules several times on here recently, maybe you should get your own house in order before criticising someone else. :unamused: People in glasshouses and all that. :wink:

Perhaps you’d care to explain what it was other than the fact that I very slightly got what you were permitted to do in a break wrong but not to the point where it would mean I comitted an offence…

conor.
wake up.

wasn’t it obvious why i asked the question?

it was to open debate and get people thinking. there are a lot of new drivers and who use this site, and they use it to learn the minefield of rules and regs.

and no. i wouldn’t benefit from the driver cpc. no one will.

Conor:

Coffeeholic:

Conor:

M G b:

Perhaps you’d care to explain what it was other than the fact that I very slightly got what you were permitted to do in a break wrong but not to the point where it would mean I comitted an offence…

You mean got it wrong time and time again even when it was pointed out to you on each occasion that you were wrong you continued to post misinformation. That is really basic stuff you constantly castigate others for not knowing. Then there is the WTD break stuff you continually post wrong information about. :wink:

No problem with getting things wrong, we all do, but attacking other people for lacking knowledge when you your self display a same lack of knowledge over and over doesn’t seem right to me.