Some Tales from the East

While blundering around the Net today I came across this site and some articles form a magazine published in November/December 1977 about journeys to the Middle East. You can view the pictures that went along with the articles by clicking the link at the bottom of the page and signing in, it’s free.

It’s an amazing site Neil, some of the best stories from the Middle East run are there, and the pics are superb too. I went to the back issue section a couple of months ago and requested the relevant copy, which they said they’d send out FOC. When the envelope came from the states I opened it with great enthusiasm to find 20+ sheets of printed paper - they haven’t got the back issues any longer but they can still send out the stories in Word format, which was a bit of a disappointment :frowning:

Time to search Ebay …

I was looking for a back issue link Craig but I must have missed it, would love to have a copy of the original magazine though.

Thanks for the site Neil,I’ve just started going thro it,hard to think ME traffic dates back to the 80s,regards derek

Hi Guys,
I wrote to Aramco and they sent me a back issue and very good it is.

NLG 14 :laughing: