Some pictures of last 10 days

hi mate good diary and pics , i have to say yes it was me in front of you :smiley:
i heard your horn and was trying to get out but was on the phone to boss trying to get a reference for the train , as it turned out i had to park up till the next morning and come back p+o . i get the illegals all the time they are a pain but it keeps me fit chasing them around i suppose :open_mouth:

that wasnt mad monk in front of u was it?

I thought that too :open_mouth:

Smalll world or what :laughing: :laughing:

wasnt really trying to scare him away monk, fact is coming from merseyside i panicked when i saw him hanging round the volvo, thought he would get the wheel trims before me!!..

great thread pete cheers

I think ive met you before pete whilst qing for the train.
On the health and safety malarkey- we used to load paper from eastville in bristol, they wouldnt let you unsheet in the yard but it was fine to do it outside :unamused: .
Bear in mind this is an “easysheet” which only requires climbing the front gantry on the trl and rolling the sheet over with a mechanism. :unamused:
Good pics and thanks for the diary

Very good Pete but we need to see the whites of the eyes of the immigrants jumping out the bushes !! And all you powder tankers are good at blowing your own trumpet !!! :smiley:

just for you mike will get some pictures of immigrants next time. pretty easy to spot, ones trying to get across hang round calais, one’s who have made it across can be seen bimbling up the a20 in early hours of the morning looking for london! have told them to push on to liverpool but so far they have scoffed at the idea!.. :laughing:
wobble think carl is still there though dont qoute me… :smiley:

And all you powder tankers are good at blowing your own trumpet !!!

oi!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: