So rooney off to utd then!

Being a fanatical man utd supporter i am well chuffed we have landed rooney at last…but what do you guys think :question: should he of stayed at everton for another year or so :question: or is he right to join a club like utd now :question: do you think he has done the dirty on everton :question:

Couldnt give a monkies to be honest Margate, but i dont suppose he fancies a few games for Clydebank does he?.

You need a third option of “I don’t care”, then I’ll vote.

:smiley:

Paul

i dunno bout that jammy, what rooney earns in a week is probably the whole clydebanks annual wage bill i suspect :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rooney is scum

I gotta agree!..

…I don’t give a toss either

Mind you where are you from Margate■■? oh yeh a typical Manure supporters catchment area! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

TC wrote

Mind you where are you from Margate■■? oh yeh a typical Manure supporters catchment area!

listen tc don’t get above ya station cause your lot won the league cup mate :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i dont blame rooney for trying to better himself, the other pillocks in newcastle though should be ashamed of themselves, dyer, bellamy and co! getting a man like robson the sack. unbelievable. i wouldnt like to be them come matchday this saturday. theyll be pilloried off the pitch. and im not even a toon fan! sorry to go off thread margie :open_mouth: :laughing:

Jonboy@rh wrote

i dont blame rooney for trying to better himself, the other pillocks in newcastle though should be ashamed of themselves, dyer, bellamy and co! getting a man like robson the sack. unbelievable. i wouldnt like to be them come matchday this saturday. theyll be pilloried off the pitch. and im not even a toon fan! sorry to go off thread margie

no need to apologise jon mate, i think you have a bloody valid point :exclamation: :exclamation: bobby robson one of the games most respected and talented managers and gets let down by over rated and over paid primaddonas like dyer and bellamy and how much influence has shearer had in the whole affair too :open_mouth:

now i have to be honest i don’t like shearer, he just has one of them faces that if i started hitting i would find incredibly hard to stop :wink: :laughing: and his eyes are really shifty too and looks the sort of person that chucks his toys outta the pram if he doesn’t get his own way :exclamation: but you can’t take anything away from the man he is a fantastic footballer which is why he can get away with it i suppose, but my feeling is he didn’t like robson buying kluivert and felt threatened.

freddy (too many pies) shephard whats he all about, he doesn’t run the club very well at all has had several fans protests against him and he’s still there. do you not think he would of got the point and resigned by now :open_mouth: :open_mouth: he will end up dragging newcastle back down again. now don’t get me wrong i don’t support the toon, but i do have alot of admiration for their fans and they way the stick with the team no matter what happens, but something aint right up there at toon land.

i really hope robson gets back in the game and soon, cause he did not deserve that kind of treatment from pies and co and his so called star players have let him down very badly indeed. some footballers need a good kick up the arse sometimes and be reminded of how priveledged they are and give it 100% all the time instead of when they feel like it. i really did feel for robson the other day when he left st james park, looked like his soul had just been ripped in half not his contract :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

cor blimey need an aspirin now lol :laughing: :laughing: was starting to sound like rob k for a minute (only joking rob, that was a term of endearment mate :wink: :laughing: :laughing: )

rant over!!!

margatemafia:
i dunno bout that jammy, what rooney earns in a week is probably the whole clydebanks annual wage bill i suspect :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah with plenty change left over :laughing: :laughing:

he’ll just be another squad player at utd,he would have been better going to newcastle.just my opinion :wink: