Man Utd

I bet all the Man Utd fans are on a downer at the moment with their team sitting 12th in the league :laughing: (sorry about the laugh just can’t help it) being a Toon fan at least I can empathise with you… being used to pain :neutral_face: (the Everton game is half time as I write this :unamused: ), but look on the bright side, at least the more fickle home fans among you that stop going at the first sign of failure will save on travelling expenses being that most of you “Mancunians” are from Essex, Surrey and Kent :laughing: Sorry about the blatant trolling :blush: but when it comes to Man U (and Stobarts :laughing: ) I just can’t help myself. :sunglasses:

Man U will be OK,but Newcastle are doomed. I don’t support either,been a Spurs fan since the 1950’s.

Looks like a managers job will soon be up for grabs at United, If things don’t change, And no I’m not a United supporter either.

Dave the Renegade:
Man U will be OK,but Newcastle are doomed.

Newcastle have been doomed :unamused: since they sacked poor old Bobby :open_mouth: , Champions League to Championship in 3 years :unamused:
I stopped going as a (futile) protest when Keegan was left with no alternative than to resign. I went back when Shearer was caretaker/manager, then we went down. I vowed not to go back until that clown Ashley moved on, before anybody calls me fickle I didn’t even go back 2 seasons ago when we were up as far as top 4, it’s just that when I make a decision I stick to it, nose bite and face situation I know, but that’s how I am, stubborn and arsey, I’m also a bit less skint these days watching all the games on streaming and tv instead.

It’s not just man united fans that are on a downer, this is my slip from the weekend.

FarnboroughBoy11:
It’s not just man united fans that are on a downer, this is my slip from the weekend.

That will learn you to bet on Manure :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:
I bet all the Man Utd fans are on a downer at the moment with their team sitting 12th in the league :laughing: (sorry about the laugh just can’t help it) being a Toon fan at least I can empathise with you… being used to pain :neutral_face: (the Everton game is half time as I write this :unamused: ), but look on the bright side, at least the more fickle home fans among you that stop going at the first sign of failure will save on travelling expenses being that most of you “Mancunians” are from Essex, Surrey and Kent :laughing: Sorry about the blatant trolling :blush: but when it comes to Man U (and Stobarts :laughing: ) I just can’t help myself. :sunglasses:

This type of tripe is what spews from your poisoned mouth when you support a wee club. The beauty of being a Man United fan is we know everybody hates us. It drives us on and we don`t look for pathetic friendships from supporters of other wee clubs as obviously that is what you after.
Take a long hard look at your team, you win, have won, nothing, your management team attract ridicule from every quarter and if you want to see fickle fans, take a look in the mirror.
Oh yes, and i would just love it, love it if you win nothing.

robroy:

Oh and by the way, yes, I am a Mancunian.

I honestly can’t see why so many people make such a fuss about 22 over paid ■■■ offenders kicking a bag of wind about. People must have very little in their lives to take this nonsense so seriously.

Tipper Tom:
I honestly can see why so many people make such a fuss about 22 over paid ■■■ offenders kicking a bag of wind about. People must have very little in their lives to take this nonsense so seriously.

Exactly.

SidneyGreenstreet:

robroy:

This type of tripe is what spews from your poisoned mouth when you support a wee club. The beauty of being a Man United fan is we know everybody hates us. It drives us on and we don`t look for pathetic friendships from supporters of other wee clubs as obviously that is what you after.
Take a long hard look at your team, you win, have won, nothing, your management team attract ridicule from every quarter and if you want to see fickle fans, take a look in the mirror.

Think it’s safe to say you ■■■■■■ him off robroy… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

SidneyGreenstreet:

robroy:

Think it’s safe to say you ■■■■■■ him off robroy… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and the winner of the ‘No [zb] Sherlock’ award is…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think it will be-
Crystal Palace
Sunderland
Norwich
Going down at the end of the season.

jerrikan:

Tipper Tom:
I honestly can see why so many people make such a fuss about 22 over paid ■■■ offenders kicking a bag of wind about. People must have very little in their lives to take this nonsense so seriously.

Exactly.

I agree 1000000%, football players = ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ and a waste of oxygen !

Swear filter beat this then … Inter coursing masturbators!!

SidneyGreenstreet:

robroy:

Jeeez mate!.. have I hit a raw nerve or what :open_mouth: .
Not sure what your badly put across point is about looking for friendships means but then again I aint really interested either :neutral_face: .
Can’t disagree about your points about my (wee :laughing: ) club’s record, but that is what being a supporter is all about, but as you will well know being a “Glory supporter” is much easier :wink: .
Fickle fans? do you mean the 50000 ones that attend every week, nice to know that you will be happy when we win nothing, maybe you should concentrate more on your own club’s poor run.
By the way my mouth is in perfect condition as my dentist will verify :laughing: , Bye now :wink:

robroy:

SidneyGreenstreet:

robroy:

Jeeez mate!.. have I hit a raw nerve or what :open_mouth: .
Not sure what your badly put across point is about looking for friendships means but then again I aint really interested either :neutral_face: .
Can’t disagree about your points about my (wee :laughing: ) club’s record, but that is what being a supporter is all about, but as you will well know being a “Glory supporter” is much easier :wink: .
Fickle fans? do you mean the 50000 ones that attend every week, nice to know that you will be happy when we win nothing, maybe you should concentrate more on your own club’s poor run.
By the way my mouth is in perfect condition as my dentist will verify :laughing: , Bye now :wink:

His problem is he’s just found out Manchester has two teams…come on City :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mr Greenfeets gone quiet, he’s maybe noticed The Toon are on equal points to his has beens :sunglasses: also his far superior neighbour club …Maybe be short lived but not bad for a “Wee Club” eh :laughing:
Where’s me black and white tin hat :smiley:

robroy:
Mr Greenfeets gone quiet, he’s maybe noticed The Toon are on equal points to his has beens :sunglasses: also his far superior neighbour club …Maybe be short lived but not bad for a “Wee Club” eh :laughing:
Where’s me black and white tin hat :smiley:

That ■■■■ only crow when there winning mate. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Only children crow :unamused: .True supporters do just that, support, through thick & thin ,don’t get so worked up ,after all it’s only a game!! :smiley: :smiley: