Shell fuel card in north wales?

i’ll be travelling up from merthyr to pwhelli queensferry and wrexham is there anywhere that’ll take euro shell card?

There`s a couple of Shell garages on the A55 or

shell.co.uk/home/content/gbr … n_locator/ try this

The one at Llandulas does not take trucks. The best to use would be Abergele, it has a good cafe/take away in the shop as well. There is one over at Penmaenmawr/llanfairfechan area but its westbound only as is the one at Mold service area.

skids:
The one at Llandulas does not take trucks. The best to use would be Abergele, it has a good cafe/take away in the shop as well. There is one over at Penmaenmawr/llanfairfechan area but its westbound only as is the one at Mold service area.

The one at Llandulas takes rigids, its too tight to get out with an artic.

There are loads, Mold, Black Cat (come off for Llandudno A470, right on r/bout), Abergele (come off for town, 1st right), Denbigh, one on the way to Penmaenmawr (Westbound only). Theres one on the A55 between Mold and Connahs Quay (Westbound only).

There is one in Wrexham, right by the football ground, although its a bit of a sod with an artic I would think.

Not sure on this but, they may be the same as the Esso euro cards we used, if so you may be able to use Esso as well as Shell, as with the Esso card we could also use Shell too, except in Belgium for some strange reason, so you could try an Esso if you are going passed one, seeing as you have to produce the card before you fuel up

cheers lads. i made it upto mold but it was looking a bit bleak, must be nearly 1/4 of the tank as reserve! at least on keyfuels i know where i can fill up.

olz69:

you might want the Truck Network locator

shell.co.uk/home/content/gbr … rk_finder/

Denis F:

olz69:

you might want the Truck Network locator

shell.co.uk/home/content/gbr … rk_finder/

I also found a iphone app yesterday from The Fuelcard Company which covers several networks

called "Fuelcard Site Locator "

There is a Truckers Handbook which I picked up recently and in it, as well as other helpful information, is a list of services and fuel stations that take particular cards. I’d recommend you buy a copy :smiley:

Of course, you may just want the information here and now without spending anything on the book but at least I tried :wink:

Saratoga:
There is a Truckers Handbook which I picked up recently and in it, as well as other helpful information, is a list of services and fuel stations that take particular cards. I’d recommend you buy a copy :smiley:

Of course, you may just want the information here and now without spending anything on the book but at least I tried :wink:

what ya trying to say? i’m too tight to buy the book? too lazy to find the info for myself?
dam right!!! trust the experts on trucknet

Well, I normally wouldn’t have considered buying it when I was driving trucks but at the time it seemed worthwhile, although at the moment I’m not trucking.

I thought it would be helpful to suggest such a thing but if that’s the way you feel… :open_mouth: :unamused:

Saratoga:
Well, I normally wouldn’t have considered buying it when I was driving trucks but at the time it seemed worthwhile, although at the moment I’m not trucking.

I thought it would be helpful to suggest such a thing but if that’s the way you feel… :open_mouth: :unamused:

to be honest i did buy the previous edition of that fine book but a lot of the fuel stations was hopelessly out of date. if in doubt ask someone who knows

ive now made a tomtom poi file with 68 truck accessible shell sites if anyone wants it drop me a line and i’ll mail it to you

Mr B:
ive now made a tomtom poi file with 68 truck accessible shell sites if anyone wants it drop me a line and i’ll mail it to you

yep send me a copy over dave :smiley: