Fuel Cards

Do any of you good people know where I can get diesel on the A55 S/B that take either keyfuel or uk fuel cards.

scotty666:
Do any of you good people know where I can get diesel on the A55 S/B that take either keyfuel or uk fuel cards.

I don’t know that area at all.

Have you tried e-route app? They have it loaded on our work phones and seems to work ok once you have set the options to suit what card(s) you have. Its in google play store and I expect on apple too.

Have you tried the search function on the keyfuels website?

peirre:

They also have an App [emoji6]

Sent from goodness knows where

Never been but try these although books few years old nkw8

edd1974 i know it would not help the poster and you said the book is a few years old but i know that Morris Isaccs at LLandovery does not and has not for years accepted any kind of fuel card and is not really lorry friendly no room for an artic to turn around on yard

Was thinking ones in Llandudno .although who knows where on a55 he was.
Plus he’s probably back now as post is over a day old

Try the Fuelmate app. It lists which fuel cards are accepted at which filling stations and wether they are suitable for lorries.

It came in mighty useful when I used to tramp for a hazardous waste company that used Keyfuels cards and the fuel stations that accept them can be haphazard and often hard to come by, especially in deepest Somerset! Most BP and Esso stations as well as truckstops that have pumps will take them, depending on the franchise. The 26-tonne Scania G290 I drove for them had a tiny diesel tank (about 150-200 litres), so fill ups were quite frequent. On one occasion, I was running on fumes whilst in London, but eventually managed to find an Esso station in Leyton that took my card. However, it only had car-sized nozzles, so it took me an eternity to fill my truck up! It taught me a valuable lesson on making sure that I had topped up the juice tank up to brim PRIOR to going inside the M25. :blush:

peirre:

The Keyfuels app isn’t the best, unless I’m using it wrongly. Do you need to register it or just use it?