Security guards

In the 3 days Ive been driving so far, Ive got to say I only came across one miserable one today who looked and sounded if he didnt really want to be there :unamused:
The guard on the outwards gate on the other hand was fantastic “didnt need to get out of your cab” and “Ive looked in your trailer havent I” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dont hold your breath mate, there are some serious plonkers out there and not just in the UK who dress up as so called security guards.

I dare say a good book could be written detailing some of the nonsense they come out with.

Hombre:
Dont hold your breath mate, there are some serious plonkers out there and not just in the UK who dress up as so called security guards.

I dare say a good book could be written detailing some of the nonsense they come out with.

Just to add that the guard that said “didnt need to get of the cab” said in a nice friendly way :wink:

Most of the RDC’s I deliver to the Security guards look, act, and behave like the customs officers in “Midnight Express”.

Warren T. Claim:
Most of the RDC’s I deliver to the Security guards look, act, and behave like the customs officers in “Midnight Express”.

Shall we start a poll on here like who’s best and worst :question:

I’ll go for the inbound guard at ASDA Wigan :angry:

at most of my drops the security chaps and chapesses are great, however last thursday I met a right little hitler at B+Q/exel at Preston Brook, I always think that most of them were too thick to join the police so take it out on everyone else

Andydisco:
at most of my drops the security chaps and chapesses are great, however last thursday I met a right little hitler at B+Q/exel at Preston Brook, I always think that most of them were too thick to join the police so take it out on everyone else

Im right with you there Andydisco i delivered to sainsburys at waltham abbey the other week before going in, i had already spoken to goods in who said bring it in :smiley: . (wasnt booked in till 6am) Pulled up at 10pm security guard started kicking off telling me come back at 6am etc and wouldnt ring Goods in, had to phone them to phone him to let me in what a fass. Now heres the best bit got backed on a bay with the container, The guy at Goods in asks for the key from my red air line padlock :confused: i didnt have one so off the gate house to get one got lecture on how i should have picked it up etc, God knows why its just a padlock no clamp to stop you pulling the line :imp:.

Aky31:

Andydisco:

Im right with you there Andydisco i delivered to sainsburys at waltham abbey the other week before going in, i had already spoken to goods in who said bring it in :smiley: . (wasnt booked in till 6am) Pulled up at 10pm security guard started kicking off telling me come back at 6am etc and wouldnt ring Goods in, had to phone them to phone him to let me in what a fass. Now heres the best bit got backed on a bay with the container, The guy at Goods in asks for the key from my red air line padlock :confused: i didnt have one so off the gate house to get one got lecture on how i should have picked it up etc, God knows why its just a padlock no clamp to stop you pulling the line :imp:.

Que■■?

One goods in clerk got well asrey with me for refusing to bend down and talk to her through her little hatch that was three and a half feet of the ground! Why are they so low? Do they breed hobbits especially for the job?

Warren T. Claim:
One goods in clerk got well asrey with me for refusing to bend down and talk to her through her little hatch that was three and a half feet of the ground! Why are they so low? Do they breed hobbits especially for the job?

i had that at waitrose in aylesford. i wouldnt bend down to speak to her and she complained she couldnt hear me, so i just shouted and she said no need to shout, i said there is no need to try and give me backache by peering through your cat flap, im 6ft 4 not a munchkin. she then asked if i was going to go in the warehouse and break the load down, i said i would if they would give me a warehouse worker to drive my wagon to erith, " its not thier job" was the answer “snap” was mine as i walked out to jump on the bunk.

shes been ■■■■■■ with me ever since when i’ve been in there since.

Giblsa:

Warren T. Claim:

i had that at waitrose in aylesford. i wouldnt bend down to speak to her and she complained she couldnt hear me, so i just shouted and she said no need to shout, i said there is no need to try and give me backache by peering through your cat flap, im 6ft 4 not a munchkin. she then asked if i was going to go in the warehouse and break the load down, i said i would if they would give me a warehouse worker to drive my wagon to erith, " its not thier job" was the answer “snap” was mine as i walked out to jump on the bunk.

shes been [zb] with me ever since when i’ve been in there since.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I love it when they try to get you to there jobs for them lol then they give you Well you would be tipped quicker lol sorry im paid by the hour :wink:

I’m sure rdc security guards are only there until their “dream job” of msa clamping operative comes through! :smiley: I’m sure one guy looked at me the other day and thought “one day you’ll have one wheel in my coach bay and i’ll be waiting…” :smiling_imp:

Warren T. Claim:
I’m sure rdc security guards are only there until their “dream job” of msa clamping operative comes through! :smiley: I’m sure one guy looked at me the other day and thought “one day you’ll have one wheel in my coach bay and i’ll be waiting…” :smiling_imp:

This made me laugh out loud :slight_smile:

the slowest ?

1. asda wigan i’ve never seen slower guards. only one lorry at the gate > one in OR one out and three guys there, what for?

the worst ?

1. aldi middleton they are like ■■■■ - everything wrong for them. even when you park up for the night closer than 50 yards of the gate on a PUBLIC road- in fact

most stupid staff at warehouse?
1.adsa wigan > many times 2hrs to be tipped is not enough >1hour for paperwork not enough
2.aldi middleton > ■■■■ tradition
3. lidl newton aycliffe > at some day we’ll put our delivery in their trucks , for now restacking and other atractions are a daily procedure of delivery

there is some trick which works if you wanna be tipped earlier at asda.

the guy came and say " u have to wait probably over 2 hours"
the answer is " ok thats fine I’ve got nice movie on laptop to watch "

I bet they will get You on a bay in 20 minutes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

they are just… you know

Warren T. Claim:

Giblsa:

Warren T. Claim:

The low goods in windows remind me of the “glory holes” you see drilled into the cubicle walls in msa toilets!! I don’t bend down for those either!!!

Warren T. Claim:

Warren T. Claim:

Giblsa:

Warren T. Claim:

The low goods in windows remind me of the “glory holes” you see drilled into the cubicle walls in msa toilets!! I don’t bend down for those either!!!

Shout at her “sorry hen, I aint bending down to that. When it comes to glory holes I don’t give, I recieve!”

Steve-o:

Warren T. Claim:

Warren T. Claim:

Giblsa:

Warren T. Claim:

Shout at her “sorry hen, I aint bending down to that. When it comes to glory holes I don’t give, I recieve!”