Scania trip computer anyone?

hi pepes, does anyone have any ideas please how to change the trip computer from miles to kms etc,the one under the rev counter every one i have had has always been in kms but for some reason this trip reads in miles?? it has the fuel computer fitted aswell if that helps any clues guys thanks :blush: :blush:

r series?. stop truck engine. turn keys back on. press up for the spanner . go down to instrument, then pick units then distance

:blush: :blush: :blush: 4 series sorry forgot to say :blush: :blush:

globby 480:
:oops: :blush: :blush: 4 series sorry forgot to say :blush: :blush:

il ask graham for you.

whats that fella called who drives the white whitworth daf ssc you know :question:

james. why he wont give you a :laughing: :laughing: job i have warned him all ready :wink:

someone must know how to :cry: :open_mouth:

globby 480:
someone must know how to :cry: :open_mouth:

Did you not follow steve o’s instructions?

eeeeeeeeerh no i didnt , steveo put it in for the R series not the 4 series :wink:

Switch on ignition, right hand button on the steering wheel, press the top part of it.
On the screen on the dash you will see 3 symbols, the top one being a spanner.
Press the top part of the right hand button and the screen will change.
Use the bottom part of the switch to scroll down 4 r 5 clicks until it reads units.
Right click & scroll down to distance, right click and then choose kms or miles.

globby 480:
james. why he wont give you a :laughing: :laughing: job i have warned him all ready :wink:

no no, i tlak to him all the time and its a bit embrassing as ive no idea what his name is. :blush: :laughing:

ive spoke to dave who had the lorry from new till it got sold and he said it must be something scania have done as all the clocks were in k’s.

DieselDemon:
Switch on ignition, right hand button on the steering wheel, press the top part of it.
On the screen on the dash you will see 3 symbols, the top one being a spanner.
Press the top part of the right hand button and the screen will change.
Use the bottom part of the switch to scroll down 4 r 5 clicks until it reads units.
Right click & scroll down to distance, right click and then choose kms or miles.

thats the R series D,D, the 4 series is diffrent buddy, the 4 series is same as the old 3 series trip computer

i dont know then jd ALEX as dave what the bloody flapping is some where in the dashâ– â– ? poss something in the heater box or soemthing its driving me nuts but can i hell as pin point the noise, as if he ever found or know what it is it sounds something like a heater flap flapping about but in that i have checked but still carnt find the noise aaaaaaaaaaargh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh,have a word jd and see if he knows

As far as i can remember, remove clock panel, there is a change over switch on the back.

globby 480:
hi pepes, does anyone have any ideas please how to change the trip computer from miles to kms etc,the one under the rev counter every one i have had has always been in kms but for some reason this trip reads in miles?? it has the fuel computer fitted aswell if that helps any clues guys thanks :blush: :blush:

why have no pepes answered this ? are the days gone when the foreigners would help another trucker ?
:slight_smile:

will have a look at MR V, but i am sure there isnt a change over switch but i could be as normal wrong :wink:

sussed it , :laughing: