Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

Well, M Hollande has cocked up big time here in France, …too many nuptials, not necessarily with the same women…his time is numbered…

SO…SAVIEM to run for the next French Presidency.
He’s well qualified…speaks the lingo, and if it’s good enough for the lads on Trucknet, good enough for the French population I say…

However, he needs to think about his new Cabinet … he ought to select them based on people who have interests similar to him… For instance …, …Drove here in France with a non-sleeper in the late '60’s '70’s just like he did… I have a Fergie, live in France, I’ve driven a LB76, and rode
a Francis Barnet 250…in my youth, like what he did…

So that qualifies me for 5 bonus points, and as such, a position in his government…perhaps, please… :sunglasses:

I’d like to be

1. Minister of transport…diesel would be 30 cents a litre, rates doubled, drivers given a 100% pay rise. :smiley:

If not. 2) Minister of Immigration, not that I’d be very busy, cause there wouldn’t be any… :unamused:

Failing that 3) Minister of Brothels…nice big ones, not like the little pink caravan that use to be on the ring-road at Montpellier…not that I’ve ever been there mind, 10 francs was a lot of money in 1970. :blush:

So, please put your name forward, what you’ve got in common with our leader, the job you’d like, and your policies…

PS…Would be happy to give up jobs 1 and 2, but I REALLY want the last one… :open_mouth:

I may qualify for some bonus points then Fergie as I have driven a Scammell highwayman to France and quite a few trips in an Atkinson viewline and the Scammell samson but then I would loose them as I know everything about nothing and just learning right from wrong and nearly house trained so my chance’s may be slim to non at all but like they say nothing ventured nothing gained. :unamused: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie :wink:

Here’s the Fergie…working for a living

Couple of Saviems for Saviem…not that I’m sniveling…

sammyopisite:
I may qualify for some bonus points then Fergie as I have driven a Scammell highwayman to France and quite a few trips in an Atkinson viewline and the Scammell samson but then I would loose them as I know everything about nothing and just learning right from wrong and nearly house trained so my chance’s may be slim to non at all but like they say nothing ventured nothing gained. :unamused: :laughing:

Perfect material to be a minister in a government then… :wink:

the right one whit V 8 maybee,cheers benkku

Evening all, bma, beautiful drawing of the best Saviem that Britain never had, the PS30, with MAN 6cylinder power…but the UK had the “fat lady” Berliet TR280…266 horses…but with short legs!!

Now this cabinet…Fergie is obviously Minister of Brothels…and by his efforts will boost the export efforts of Hull`s caravan builders…but they must order more pink paint…

bma, without doubt will be Minister of Art and Culture…and France has much Culture…wear your flip flops in the shower

Johnnie…Minister of Transport…real experience of Exceptionel…and if you have seen the circuitous routes demanded of our heavier bretherin…then you would be full of admiration for their skills…

Now rigsby, truly a man of leisure…so he must acquit himself well as Minister of works!

Buzzer, with his Equine interests…and a muck fork on his Massey…well he has to be a cert for Minister of Agriculture!

But who will deal with Foreign Affairs…all those long legged beauties from around the world

Let alone Home Affairs…(oh the present encumbant of the Elysee seems to have been cought out on that one…as did the last resident)

Ah but there are so many more positions…

Ideas Gentlemen please…

Cheerio for now.

I could well be persuaded to take the Foreign Affairs portfolio, if only for the reason that I would be so enthusiastic about affairs, foreign or not!
Bring it on. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hiya,
Only post for me would be Minister without portfolio, no portfolio = no work
and it took me a long time to become retired so that’s the way it’ll remain.
thanks harry, long retired.

Saviem,

Could I put in for Minister for Food & Drink, if possible I would like to be based in Reims area,so I can keep an eye on the quality control at a certain maison that supplies their product to a large consumer in Shropshire !!
I would also like a 2nd home (No expenses to be claimed) in the Carding Mill valley,on top of Caer Caradoc,one of my favourite places in the UK.Would I be able to have a moped with driver to drop me off and pick me up from certain pink caravans ? :unamused: Just to check Fergie was doing his job,as I have known him for more years than I can remember and don’t want him falling by the wayside :blush:

Regards
Richard

Richard…dissapointed, thought you’d go for Minister of Justice, with your legal knowledge, and violin case,( just incase diplomacy fails)…Saviem may even up grade you to a cello or even double bass case…
Taking my new position seriously…pink caravans ordered from Hull, now in the proccess of recruitment…may need some help on that front, tiring job… :blush: just hope Saviem gets voted in, or we’ll be needing your legal services… :wink:

I would like to take this opportunity to update my C.V. as I am ambidextrous as well as knowing everything about nothing I also know nothing about everything
I would not be able to accept any post which required diplomacy or any diplomatic skills as I do not even know what diplomacy is never mind any a attempt at being diplomatic ( see rigsby’s post )
I would be able to do Minister for immigration as I would put an end to it and Minister for Justice would be fine if I could combine it with driving the Guillotine but the president elect’s idea does sound appealing driving around the country on the National roads with a good expense account and I do have experience of making a 500k journey into 800k,s

AAAAAAAAAh

Dear all, no not inebriated, just having problems posting…what is error 404■■ /php/BB/posting.php?

Just cannot post text above 4 lines…help an oap…please!

Maggie D you have got the job…but not the Motorbecane, just an ex Legion Vespa TAP 56, complete with ammunition, and that big, big cannon!!!

Hi Saviem you could try this link below

wiki-errors.com/err.php?wiki=404

cheers Johnnie

sammyopisite:
Hi Saviem you could try this link below

wiki-errors.com/err.php?wiki=404

cheers Johnnie

hiya,
You technowizards know everything, I’m prehistoric my cure is always
to give the puter a tap with a biggish hammer it doesn’t do any good
but I feel a whole lot better, viva la mallette.
thanks harry, long retired.

Harry, I did the next best thing…tried sammyopposites helpful link…then went around and around…somewhere in the US I think…now have pictures dropping down offering me “Thai Brides” and Girlfriends…sugar, frightens the pants off this old boy who thought Libido, was a board game like Ludo!!!

So switched it all off, and now retrying…

So do we have any candidates for “Overseas Affairs”■■? This post carries unlimited access…for reasons of National Importance, to the unlimited stocks of the Elysees special V iagra......though the stock is a little depleted due to the few packets utilised by my predecessors.......fear not, for on this windy and wild night, Bewick is personally roping and sheeting a new supply freshly delivered to our staging post on Morecambes sea front, from the Isle of Man production plant, prior to slipping his day cab Big J 8LXB under the TASK trailer, and non stop to Paris…(Bewick has had to re sheet and rope, due to Carryfast ripping the sheets off, having travelled at subsonic speed from Heysham to Morecambe, in his V16 powered Detroit Tri drive special…which has now blown three con rods through the side and he is searching for…remember scrap means cash)!!!

Such disrespect, for Chris Webb had to vacate a Douglas Promenade Hostelry, and several pints of Okells, to reverse said outfit onto the “Ben”, as our dear Southern “super trunker” can only go forward at great speed!!!

Now what other positions do we need to fill??

Cheerio for now.

No good me going abroad Saviem, never had a passport so Overseas Affairs is off the radar, but if there is a tipper driving vacancy going begging I could try that? :slight_smile: Only got a class 2 though, I am not (nor never will be) a ‘proper’ trucker alas… :blush:

Pete.

Windrush, the number of axles, type of lorry, or wherever you go does not make a “proper trucker”. If we have done anything with a lorry for a living…then we have done it oh so properly…then we are proper!!!

Life throws some real gooogleys at us all, how we cope with them is what matters…if we have done any driving,or mechanicing “properly”, then we are properly in (if you get my drift)

How do you fancy Minister of Economics■■? for France has so many “black holes” in her books, that she would need someone who can understand “tipping”, and tippers…and keeping them going!!!

Cheerio for now.

Saviem:
**Now what other positions do we need to fill??**Cheerio for now.

Minister for The Environment… :imp: :imp: :imp: Boy oh Boy, plenty of scope there. :confused: :confused: :confused: