route advice

Chaps
after abit of route advice having never been to europe in a truck, Monday I have to take a jcb and adumper to a site in St valery -en - caux in Normandy for daft self builder who thinks Normandy is great place to build a house but its cheaper to get plant in the uk.

been told by the boss that hes booked me for the tunnel to Calais, from there having looked in my euro atlas Im planning on going Boulogne,Abbeville then following the signs for Le havre till I see the St valery signs or is there a quicker route?

Why the ■■■■ does’nt your boss put you on the ferry from Portsmouth to Le Havre for a start. :confused:

Remember to take Euros or Credit Card as you will have tolls to pay from Boulogne to Abbeville turnoff!

cheers for that ossie

and its toll road to le harve from rouen
and yeah book a LD ferry from portsmouth to lehavre the good olde night boat!! on second thoughts stick with the train!!!

just looked at a map of where the place is Dieppe would be a better sailing its a good 4hour drive from the train

malcolmj:
and its toll road to le harve from rouen
and yeah book a LD ferry from portsmouth to lehavre the good olde night boat!! on second thoughts stick with the train!!!

just looked at a map of where the place is Dieppe would be a better sailing its a good 4hour drive from the train

Now if I had been let to book my ferry then I would of gone to Dieppe,as its a lot closer but after ringing my boss up just and mentioning it ,he told me the customer has paid for the chunnel so dont worry
Im not bothered by the drive as I dont need to be there till tuesday afternoon :slight_smile: so shall be taking it incredibly easy and getting some wine in for the return trip and visiting a few of the commonwealth war graveyards while I’m there

Andydisco:
Im not bothered by the drive as I dont need to be there till tuesday afternoon :slight_smile: so shall be taking it incredibly easy and getting some wine in for the return trip and visiting a few of the commonwealth war graveyards while I’m there

Take it easy why don’t you :laughing: :laughing: