Ronaldo SOLD

to the Real Madrid circus for £80million
Where the hell do they get all their money from :question:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Rumour has it that Al Fayed wanted him at Fulham-he wanted to know how he managed to crash in a tunnel and walk away :wink:

My son a Liverpool fan seemd to be laughing his litle head off when this was announced but his Man U friends were all crying.

OH DEAR.

over the last week or so in MARCA a spanish sports paper Real Madrid have bought Kaka for 50 odd million euros then Ronaldo for 94 million euros and now today they claim to have bought David Villa for another 40 odd million euros. theres obviously no crisis in madrid as they’ve spent nearly 200 million euros in a week :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Real Madrid have asked for their 80 million back,as apparently they’ve been told Matalan sell big girls blouses for £4.

Ken.

bubsy06:
Where the hell do they get all their money from :question:

I would imagine their new billionaire president might have something to do with it

Quinny:
Real Madrid have asked for their 80 million back,as apparently they’ve been told Matalan sell big girls blouses for £4.

Ken.

quality :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think that if he has had a night in Paris then he is certainly losing the plot :laughing: .

All those Man. U. No7 :wink: :wink: shirts will now come in very handy for car polishing duty. His £250,000 pw Wages ,( more than 10 waggon drivers will earn in 1 year),will come in handy for those nights wobbling it about in Paris. :wink: :wink: They,ll be able to compare knickers. He,ll probably have his mum along, to put it in for him. :wink: :wink: