rob k

nice to see your problems got a mention in the latest T@D,hopefully it will keep others out of the same plight,whats the latest on the legal chase?

:open_mouth: Haven’t got mag yet. To think, they run my stories to fill their pages and I’ve still got to pay for the mag to read them :unamused:

See last bit on the original thread for the latest. I posted about 2 weeks ago. Do a search for “Solihull” and it will find it for you.

Yepp, yer famous Rob, I got mine (well er indoors did) yesterday! :smiley:

Mal.

I got mine two days ago… what page you on Rob■■?

AndyM:

Did you not read what I wrote Andy :question: :question: :unamused: :laughing:

Rob K:

AndyM:

Ummmmm… Errrrrr… :unamused: :unamused:
Obviously not Rob… I can imagine its something to do with the legal stuff… but I cant find ya… :blush: :blush:

AndyM:

Rob K:

AndyM:

Ummmmm… Errrrrr… :unamused: :unamused:
Obviously not Rob… I can imagine its something to do with the legal stuff… but I cant find ya… :blush: :blush:

No. Did you not read what I originally wrote on this thread :question: :unamused:

AndyM:

page 6 top left

Rob K:
:shock: Haven’t got mag yet. To think, they run my stories to fill their pages and I’ve still got to pay for the mag to read them

i have tried to put the article on here but i dont have the talent/know how :blush: :blush:

I’ll BUY the mag meself next week Jon, but cheers for trying anyway. :slight_smile: