RHA renewal letter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Firstly I appologise for the size I still havn’t figured out how to resize it.

paragraph 1

I’m glad they are contiuing to provide me with their “normal” service

Only problem is I dont see anything for my pound except different cooured bits of paper through my door trying to sell me extra services.

paragraph 2

That’ll be the extra services I mentioned above that incidentally you have to pay extra for

para graph 3

I had cover under the law plan and when I needed it (to defend 2 speeding charges 1 of which the tacho showeed I wasn’t ecen moving) they said I wasn’t covered but recommended a solicitor that cost me the best part of £700 which the income tax man has just told me I cant claim through the business.

paragraph 5

So they gree that about the only valuable benefit to being a member is the terms & conditions maybe I shall just have to use the “or equivolent” clause in my insurance

paragraph 6

Should read

We are the only professional haulage body in the UK.We value the subscriptions recieved from the membership to maintain our jaunts to five star hotels in London and abroad and keep our leading positions as well paid salaried staff who like to look after the interests of themselves and big business collegues.I look forward to receiving your donation asap as we are running low on brandy in the boardroom.

They managed to con me for 2 years as well! I’ve not had a letter like that, but I sent them one, which pretty much stated what you have, so I guess my membership has lapsed. :unamused:

NSH, this isn’t the last you will hear from them, they will hound you with letters and phone calls, that bloke in the tatty red mondeo will call upon you too, you can write to them - email them - and phone them to tell them you will not be renewing but they will still badger you.

the only way out is to tell them you’ve wound the business up because there isn’t enough money in it anymore and it’s their fault for not doing enough.

Hi,

Perhaps we should get the “club” under the “Just an idea for owner drivers” post going soon and we can run under our own T’s & C’s.

Just an Idea :smiley:

Regards
Andy Banwell