Reviews and info on google maps

I’m sure some on here will have seen Luke Vernon’s new YouTube video where he talks about adding useful info for all drivers to google maps. Genius idea. This morning I’ve added a company that wasn’t on the map, and I’m about to write some info on a company where I was the other week where the goods in is a different road to the company address which has a low bridge down it. I’m not going to step on lukes toes so if you want to know what I’m on about in more detail then go watch his video for the details, but we all might has well use the technology to help each other out! If you know somewhere you’ve been is only accessible from one side or know a place will or won’t let you in early etc then you can bang it on in the review section on google maps for other drivers to see. Thanks Luke!

When I was driving at howdens doing store deliveries I would often go on Google maps on a night and make a correction to put the marker in the right spot.

As.many of us as possible should do.it to.make everyone’s life easier.

Conor:
When I was driving at howdens doing store deliveries I would often go on Google maps on a night and make a correction to put the marker in the right spot.

As.many of us as possible should do.it to.make everyone’s life easier.

If we all thought along these lines life could be so much easier.

Sat nav and google maps are great tools to have, but they do rely and having correct data programmed into them by humans. They are only as good as that. So this is one way we can all help, input, or correct data that’s already on there. Just makes everyone life easier. I know some will have the attitude “well I struggled to find the place so I’ll let everyone struggle”. But ya know. Even if the majority did a little bit think how much easier and more reliable it would be.

Google maps are not always good for looking at a companies location ,recently I had to deliver to premier cement Swansea ,google maps shows this company but they have built on the area and altered a lot of the roads ,the cement co was nearer to queens dock a good way out from where it was shown .