Reversing?

Hiya mate,
as most people have said, they cant teach you to reverse, its jus all practice.

I’ve been doing it for 14 years, and sometimes it goes in first time, sometimes it goes back and forth like a lawn mover.

The only thing I can say is keep ur cool.

Its a pain up the garry if your holding the road up, people tooting and shouting at you, so they have to wait a minute, but it costs a lot more to repair walls and cars, and the time spent on accident forms isnt worth it.

i passed class 1 in december and doing agency…3 times this week alone i have chewed up fences and broke an indicator light and the other day i had to be helped out of a road by six people and that took 45 mins and you should have seen the q of traffic let alone my face…but from each mistake you learn something even though its a little

goofball:
i passed class 1 in december and doing agency…3 times this week alone i have chewed up fences and broke an indicator light and the other day i had to be helped out of a road by six people and that took 45 mins and you should have seen the q of traffic let alone my face…but from each mistake you learn something even though its a little

:open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation: :astonished: Hell, I’ll be keeping an eye out on the “who goes where” thread so I can see where you’re headed and if it’s anywhere near me I’ll have to bell the office up and call in sick :open_mouth: :exclamation:

:smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: