Return load websites

Hello there , can anybody give me any advice on Return load sites, eg: Are there any free sites, if so are they any good? What are the rates like? Is there any jobs/customers to steer clear of? What sites are the best? Do you have to wait 6 months to be paid? Any replies greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

i did a 1 month subscription {it used to be free} on returnloads.net every load i rang for had already been given away or was an old one that they had forgot to remove so i cancelled after a month, none of the rates on these sites seem to good either so i wouldnt count on making a living working off them

the problem with returnloads.net is that you now pay a subscription but get no gaurantees. even people who have gone bust owing people thousands start up again and are allowed straight back on. also 1 guy offers loads from scotland, then when you chase payment will openly say ‘not till i get solicitors letter will you get paid’. i have made a couple of good contacts who i have worked for and who have worked for me with no problems at all. TREAD VERY CAREFULLY with mobile numbers and numbers with no name etc in advert.

I use Coolload at work, it’s £45 per month + VAT but my firm pays for it. Don’t even use it that much, but it’s useful to see who has loads available and where there are going. There is plenty of work advertised on there, both fridge and ambient loads. Some of the rates aren’t great but you soon get to know who to avoid…

Thanks lads, sounds like good advice, think I will try to go through familiar companies. Thanks again.