haulage exchange

any 1 here use these websites, you pay 25 quid a month and u can get loads that suit your trip or is it a load of crap?

It’s run b the same people as courier exchange yes it does work though you do have to stump up approximately 6 mo the up front don’t use it as a first place for work useit to co load and return to base

Return loads. net have a day pass for £8.50,
Love to know how good they are aswell,
I want to introduce my boss to doing business in the 21st century before he doesn’t have a business.

They have been hounding us for a couple of years (Haulage Exchange) but know they are offering us 2 weeks free of charge, so we will have alook at it. From what we have heard prices are pretty low, and doing credit checks on “some” of the companies offering work is not always for best reading!!!

been on there for 18 months or so. i run artics down to 3.5 ton vans but i must say in 18 months i have not had that much truck work from there.
just had a letter from them i am over text text allowence (i didnt even know there was one) but now they are charging me for extra text messages i receive. i pay around £700 rer 6 months for truck and van notifications you would think thats enough to pay without any extra charges. i will be thinking twice when my renewal is due. i think they are one of the most expensive online return load companies

john

do you get much for the 3.5 t if so whats the rate like for that work?

The van work is all return load rate don’t expect much I know 35 ppm have is a regular occurrence people expect you to return 200 miles for 20 quid sometimes it’s crazy

alix776:
The van work is all return load rate don’t expect much I know 35 ppm have is a regular occurrence people expect you to return 200 miles for 20 quid sometimes it’s crazy

That is of course if you get paid at all.

Very true Ben I was lucky as I allways got paid from people I took work from