Back load websites

This has prob been asked before, but are any of the back load websites any good or as i assume just a clever way of me parting with some more cash.
Our usual work is quite at the moment (lowloaders and flats) and the bits we are getting are seeing us running emepty half the time which almost makes the work we are doing not worth it !!! Anyway we run outta bedfordshire so any bright ideas welcome :laughing: :laughing:

returnloads.net/
this is about the only really free site, its run by the bloke from AAA from tilbury, but check the transport chat link on the site first as there have been a few going ā– ā– ā– ā–  up and not paying out then starting again under a new name, have a read you,ll see what i mean, but saying that there is a good selection of work on there

Thanks chaversdad, i dont mind paying to join a site if theres a chance of a bit of work from it , just id been told there were plenty about where you paid you monies and saw naff all work outta it, will give this one a blast anyway, cheers

MY OPINION:if you have to backload via one on these sites,then you really need to thinking of a change of careerā€¦itā€™s just the whole concept,so wrongā€¦there seriously canā€™t be much ā€œPROFITā€ by the time YOUā€™VE paid your subscription (some are Ā£300+ for 6 months) , then the site take there cut,then the advertiser takes there wedge,then the ā€œfreight forwarderā€ā€¦and then YOU :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: BET THE GUY WHO INVENTED THIS IS LAUGHING ALL WAY TO THE BANKā€¦THEN TO THE POOR HAULIER.

unless you do as i have done on several occasions, do a load at a crap rate through said forwarder then find the person who gives the work out and go direct, works for me :wink: