Request: C and Eseries ERFs.

Ho, does anyone have any information regarding ERF registration number N380PEG and where it is now? Thanks

Davies33:
Ho, does anyone have any information regarding ERF registration number N380PEG and where it is now? Thanks

There’s a picture of it on NA3T photo website just use the search box .

Hi, does anyone have any information this ERF EC11? Registration number N380PEG, red in colour. I’m looking to locate it and hopefully buy it. Thanks in advance

D5D30C9E-541F-46BE-B5AF-08E7BE3884DD.jpeg

Davies33:
Hi, does anyone have any information this ERF EC11? Registration number N380PEG, red in colour. I’m looking to locate it and hopefully buy it. Thanks in advance

Looks like you need to have a word with Littlerichard mate,
Have you looked at page 1 n 2.

Does anybody have any pics of C and E series ERFs in liverys such as, Prestons of Potto, A J Nelson scotland, Barretts of Delph Lancs, Dens Trantsport of Wrexham, W G Davies of Wales■■? Would be grateful for ya help and maybe help with your request, cheers.

Here’s an E series I had from new at NorthWest Freighters, Haydock.

Thanks Viking, i think i got a photo of a couple of B series from that fleet somwhere. Are Northwest still about?? cant say that ive seen any of theirs about latley?. Looks a treat mate, was it a 320? i know their not everybodys cup of tea, but they were a good old work horse and would last as long as you wanted them to! Come on chaps, lets have e few more like tha! cheers!

It was a 320 lump in it and it never let me down. :smiley:
Unfortunately Northwest went bump in 1990. :cry:

Bloody hell, that long ago! Great lump that 320, proper engine unlike some of these new “virtual horsepower” engines, me and fellow member ECX have restored a C series 6x2, an 83 on an A plate, thats got an E290 lump and pixxes all over alot of newer machinery with so-called Big engines, the more you put on her, the better she goes!

Heres one for you. Ive got loads more.

That Northwest Freighters ERF is a pretty truck and should be in the nice livery thread to show these companies with sticky backed plastic film how to paint a lorry :slight_smile:

Mark R:
Heres one for you. Ive got loads more.

Nice one Mark, these were another good lookin fleet that i miss seeing, proper motors, well turned out, were always very clean as i rember. Wernt they just down the road from Lowes Transport at Paddock Wood■■? Keep em comin Mark, be nice to get a decent ERF thread going!! once ive uploaded mine to Photo Bucket ill put some on, Cheers mate.

Yes Henleys were next door to Lowes in Paddock Wood, i,ll try to find some photos of them too if you like? Also EH Nicholls from Sittingbourne were a big user of ERFs.

Heres one of Lowes for you.

What about P C Howard from Peterborough.

Henleys fleet line up.

Fantastic Mark! yeah mate, keep em comin! Loved everything about Lowes, like me, they were big Gardner fans. Strange spec motors for fridge work tho, alot of em being double-drive wasnt they? I remember that they had a couple of batches of C and E series with the Big 15.5litre 6LYT Gardner, a fine engine if you were lucky not to get a duff one! As for Nichols and P C Howard, excellent mate, P.Cs motors are a credit to the drivers, always lookin mint. love the pics Mark, i am very grateful cheers

Here’s one I used to drive

<a%20href=“Photo Storage”>

Cheers Biker, nice shot! What did u think of the old ERFs? i know most Scania n Volvo drivers hate em, but, they were a good ol tool and despite the lack of Euro Back-up, international operators such as Eric Vick and Lowes said that the euro service was very good. I think its just the fact that they were British that people used to be scornful of them.

EX MULTISERVE UNITS