Replacement seat

I need a replacement seat (drivers) for my 2001 topline scania. Has anyone got any decent suggestions of new or secondhand sources. Direct replacment fron scania is £1750. Must have intergrated seatbelt. Thank you.

had a few after market seats mate never as good try snows for secondhand one has the brain in it failed think thats about 500 quid

Keltruck in Brom do second hand spares.

MR VAIN:
I need a replacement seat (drivers) for my 2001 topline scania. .

What has gone wrong with it? You might be able to repair it…

Rob place in Kilmarnock overhauls them have phoned WH Malcolm for the number or supplies recon ones

Doesn’t the passenger side bottom cushion swap to the driver’s side ?

Swap it with someone elses when they’re not looking.
Shhhhh. You need to be sneaky, Verrrrrry sneaky. :laughing:

Rob. There is a truck breakers opposite the new M F I wharehouse on M62 near outskirts of Goole. Can,t think of name but they had a smashed scanny next to road side.

is it right there is a big lump in it :laughing: :laughing: sorry mate could not resists that one

Whatever you get DO NOT get one of these.

tekseating.co.uk/kab-711_570.htm

I have had one fitted and it is the most uncomfortable piece of crap I have ever had to sit on, It wobbles side to side forwards and backwards.

Avoid it at all costs.

Ebay

DONT buy it they are crap !!!.

You get what you pay for in this world.

MR VAIN:
I need a replacement seat (drivers) for my 2001 topline scania. Has anyone got any decent suggestions of new or secondhand sources. Direct replacment fron scania is £1750. Must have intergrated seatbelt. Thank you.

Definately stay away from after market seats, most are junk and of poor quality.
We put one in our local motor 18 months ago and it’s knackered already.
Second hand is probably your best bet, keltruck is ok but can be a bit expensive. We’ve used Graham commercials of Carlisle on several occasions
and had great service.
Good luck mate,there’s nothing worse than a sore arse. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Get on these!!

I had one in a MAN, best seat ive sat in…fans all over!!

industrialseats.com/pgr.asp? … egoryID=20

Oh Edit!! Just seen you need int seat belt :blush: Have a look anyway, they’re luvly!

You could try Kemps of Toft Hill up in this here Durham too http://www.kempcommercialspares.co.uk/

…I’ll get me coat. :laughing:

Good replies all ( except you ECT!) Thanks for your thoughts and advice. I’ll let you know what i come up with.

this months truck n driver mag have an article on a firm doing replacement seats :wink: