Reg Cooper Gloucester

Reg cooper gloucester, i used to park my wagon in his yard all his trucks have long gone he ran erf mostley his trucks were burgandy in colour, does anyone remember him or his trucks ?

Never met Reg but I remember his trucks, IIRC his yard was on the left at the bottom of the hill, coming down from The Air Balloon towards Gloucester.

Thats correct altitude, on the old road down from the air balloon /birdlip hill, he,s still going strong he must be in his late 80,s he run a storage business out of the yard, and stiill has a old tautliner parked in there,

Was his yard near the transport cafe at the bottom of Crickley Hill on the old road :question:
Cheers Dave.

Hi Dave
I’m lost there, I don’t remember a cafe at the bottom of the hill, there used to be one about half way down on the left, living in Cirencester in those days it was to close to home for me to use it, so I never did go in there, it looked very small from the outside.

cheers

John.

truckeygar:
Thats correct altitude, on the old road down from the air balloon /birdlip hill, he,s still going strong he must be in his late 80,s he run a storage business out of the yard, and stiill has a old tautliner parked in there,

Blimey he’s still going then I haven’t been that way for years, but thinking about it he must have been at it for years, I don’t think I can remember that yard not being there, they always ran tidy looking kit as well.

cheers

John.

truckeygar:
Reg cooper gloucester, i used to park my wagon in his yard all his trucks have long gone he ran erf mostley his trucks were burgandy in colour, does anyone remember him or his trucks ?

Got one of his trucks in our yard awaiting restoration HDG 188 N A series ERF NH 220 ■■■■■■■ RTO 9509A. I have one more to do before I get round to this one!