re:dn22

far be it for me to criticise but didnt toytown post a topic similar looking for a unit and that wasnt sent to the for sale swap forum.

dn22 was asking basically the same he wanted a box for his merc and toytown wanted a unit and trailer.

Toytown asked for advice on which unit/trailer combination to buy… a different situation than this one, where some one has registered and only posted a adver with no attempt at dialogue etc…

i agree with the latter part of your reply but still think the first bit is the same as toytown esp with some of the replies i.e kjc27 saying about a unit for sale.

once again do appreciate that it is not the done thing just to come on and ask to buy something without any dialogue but if he had worded it like toytown would it have stayed.

Originally posted by Toytown Although it’s a non commercial purchase (truck as a toy thread), maybe some of you pro’s would like to participate in my bit of fun poll. Will at least excersize your fingers after all that eating

Remember, I have a TOTAL budget of £5000, of which i would like to spend £1000 on buying a donor trailer for the conversion.

IF i spend the other £4000 on a unit, i have to spend about £1500 to convert the trailer, which means it will take me 6 months

IF i spend £2500 on a unit, i can do the trailer now

What would YOU do ■■

This is very different from

originally [posted by DN2220+ ft long , over 8ft high, ideally white

Toytowns thread was a direct request for ideas/discussion… DN22’s isnt!!!

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Look at all the bover i cause :blush:

I can see Rikki’s point, but if mine had been removed / moved, I would have accepted it.

I agree with Rikki.

Toytown wanted ideas before deciding on what he was gonna buy. This was just an advert asking for a specific thing. Should have gone in the other forum.