Rangers

Dundee United were completely hammered when they played Rangers last night.

No wonder they lost 7-1.

Kris Boyd king of kings!!!

merc0447:

shame he didn’t act like it when he didn’t get picked to play by George Burley :unamused:

i still think they are trying to find some of his teddies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am driving a bus load of Celtic supporters tomorrow hope they win as it affects the tip. First time I did the job one man on the bus,. me didnt know the way to Paradise.

Hes surpassed the supposed The Great Henrikk Larsson and is still only 25… Why would Rangers want to sell him for £3m odd? Him and Miller upfront for Scotland and we’ll get our World Ranking back up…

Burnley was a donkey, a go between…

shuttlespanker:

merc0447:

shame he didn’t act like it when he didn’t get picked to play by George Burley :unamused:

i still think they are trying to find some of his teddies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Burley was a ■■■■■■ prick, and a lot of the players new that.
Boyd was the only one with big enough balls to stand up and tell him to ■■■■ off. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

alfa man:

shuttlespanker:

merc0447:

Burley was a [zb] prick, and a lot of the players new that.
Boyd was the only one with big enough balls to stand up and tell him to [zb] off. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

that may be the case, but does that give Boyd the right to get all mardy and say he will never play for the national team again just because he does not get picked?

to me, that smacks of Boyd being an arrogant little ■■■■■■■■ who thinks that the team can’t do without him

sorry, NOBODY is bigger than the team, whether it be at club level or international level

shuttlespanker:
sorry, NOBODY is bigger than the team, whether it be at club level or international level

Totally agree , but the way Boyd was treated was shocking and proved how bad Burley’s man management was.
Boyd walking away and the carry on with Ferguson and McGregor would never have happened if Smith or McLeish had been in charge.
Scotland over the last few years have not produced many top class players ,some might say we have’nt produed any but that’s a different argument, so we need a manager that can handle the better players and their ego’s.Boyd was treated poorly and he reacted, whither he was right or wrong I dont no for sure but hey it’s only football so is it really that important :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

Anyway, well done to the Gers today , totally out played at parkhead and still walked away with a point. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
I can feel a treble coming on. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Speaking as a neutral, Boyd might have scored more goals but Larsson was true class and a team player. Boyd isn’t fit to lace Henrihs boots and as for the Scotland scenario I’m one of those old fashioned types that believes it’s an honour to represent your country. Boyd wouldn’t get the steam off my ■■■■ for the way he behaved. ■■■■ him!