done it

yes we done it what a tence 90+mins that was. we just knocked out one of the biggest giants in europeon football barcelona. they are a great footballing team, great players and a fantastic stadium the nou camp.i don’t think celtic need to fear anyone who’s left in the uefa cup now.we have proved once again we can go to these big games and show them that we are not here just to make up the numbers.yes we knew we would be out played but we did not need to score ( although it would have been nice ) young david marshall had a great game in goals and deserved to be named man of the match, he had some fantastic saves.i just hope all the big named players in the barca side are eating there words now, whilst the celtic players are having a few drinks in celebration on the flight home just now.i can’t wait untill sunday when we go to ibrox for the rangers game, what a game thats going to be. although we don’t need to win as the league is finished. its a small matter of professonal pride. rangers have changed there team around the last 3 games, bringing in some younger players and it is set to be a fantastic game.i think martin o neil will change it around for sunday as the next uefa game is only a couple of weeks away, which that is the most important game now.but i think no matter what team he puts out on sunday they will be too strong for rangers and i think celtic will win 2-1. but if they don’t win then its not as bad for us as it will be for rangers. at least the rangers fans will have somethig to smile about this year. :wink: :wink: :wink:

kitkat:
i don’t think celtic need to fear anyone who’s left in the uefa cup now.we have proved once again we can go to these big games and show them that we are not here just to make up the numbers.

kitkat,

Have you forgot about the Magpies■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Have you forgot about the Magpies

one for sorrow
two for joy
three for girl
four for boy
five for silver
six for gold and
seven for a secret never to be told

is that the magpies your on about,little black and white birds that steal stuff from the jewllery box in the bed room :laughing:

st.james’s park mmmmmm nice stadium, not a bad team but honestly we have been to better and bigger clubs and beat them,just ask the man u fans ,liverpool fans, blackburn,just to name a few english clubs that we have beat.i’ll leave out the big europeon clubs so you don’t get embarrassed :laughing:

here’s a joke

what do the glasgow rangers fans do when they beat barcalona :question:

answer…turn the playstation off

kitkat:
here’s a joke

what do the glasgow rangers fans do when they beat barcalona :question:

answer…turn the playstation off

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it aint lookin good for Rangers this season anyway

it aint lookin good for Rangers this season anyway

mayby both rangers and celtic mjght start bringing there young players through,this way they won’t waste money on 2nd rate europeon players :wink:

kitkat:
mayby both rangers and celtic mjght start bringing there young players through,this way they won’t waste money on 2nd rate europeon players :wink:

Never heard Henrik Larsson called that before :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Never heard Henrik Larsson called that before

there are off course exceptions to the rule and he is one.fantastic player :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:
there are off course exceptions to the rule and he is one.fantastic player :laughing: :laughing:

TRUE :wink: