In Arsene we trust!

Bragging rights earned for the next fortnight!! Come on!!!
We kicked Spanish ■■■!! Woooohooooo :grimacing:

dessy:

make the most of it dessy,glory hunter :wink: :laughing: :laughing: ,us real supporters have to face the fact were bottom of our leauge,facing certain relegation and possibly going into administration on fri,but id still rather follow the gas to the likes of brenford, exeter than the arsenal at the nou camp,
G.T.I.D

Not normally that bothered about football but did watch this, was a cracking game. I never thought they’d come back after going one down as barca seemed well on top of it but all credit the gunners.

dessy:

Great game, but, I would`nt say you whipped their catalan butts, I think Pep thought he had it sewn up, taking Villa off IMHO. :blush:

Great come back, master stroke bringing the great dane and the russian rent boy on though… :open_mouth:

As Cesc said at the end, its only half time, good luck @ the camp nou, you will need it… :wink:

Spurs were great aswell in Milan :laughing:

in 2 weeks time:

BARCA 4 ARSES 1
will get me coat,tin hat time?

RED ARMY !!!

In the words of Mr Kevin Keegan!! “I would love it if we beat them”
I will love it if we hammer them at the Nou Camp!! We can dream :grimacing:

Iam sorry the TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR result was much better :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dessy:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

As long as we score 7 or 8 out there then we stand a chance :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: