Oh What A Perfect Day

April the 2nd 2006, the single greatest day of my 46 years and 7 days on this earth. Nothing else comes close.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:confused: Why’s that then Neil?
Birthday,Wedding,divorce :laughing:
or footy related?

Football of course.

anything to do with this

Captain Paul Hartley, a former Hibs forward, scored three goals and Craig Gordon played solidly in the Hearts goal to secure victory and advance the Gorgie squad to a 13 May appearance in the Cup finale against unheralded Bell’s Second Division champions Gretna.

Scotsman sport

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Everything to do with that. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I take it Warrington will be safe on Monday then, and I don’t need to bring Valium…(phew…)… :wink:

Correct, although you may have to watch me dribble coffee down my shirt as it is difficult to drink with a grin this wide. :wink: :smiley:

I watched the game (on Sky) and was hoping Hearts won, however (and you ain’t going to like this, Neil!! :blush: ) wouldn’t it be nice to see little Gretna, the underdogs, go on to win!! :laughing: :laughing:

Could be tin hat time!

I could take losing to Geretna in the final easier than I could have taken losing to the wee Docksiders team in the semi today. :smiley: If we play like we did today, Gretna have no chance. If we play like we did against Partick Thistle Nil in the QF and they have every chance.

BTW had a big row with the missus today over the football, she didn’t understand how important it was to me etc, and I was doing well in the argument until she said one thing and I gave up:

β€œI wish I could get as excited over a semi” :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

No answer to that really. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: