PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS

This forum is a fantastic facility for drivers to keep in touch with everything thats going in in the industry.

As I write this it seems that a small number of the posts are being used as an excuse to ■■■■■ and slag of other members- I fully appreciate that the current climate is bloody awful for some, but surely we should be trying to help each other rather than slagging off and being childish about who’s good or bad at their job.

Maybe I am seeing it from a different slant to others but I don’t think so- christ guys and girls we are all on here for the same aims- PROFESSIONAL IS THE PHRASE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I take the other side of the argument,
and at the next trucknet booze up,
a grenade through the window will create
a few more jobs. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Macka Packa:

can’t argue with that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have just sent off for my provisional and have found this forum to be a great source of information, a great blog by spd0121 on his training experience and post training on his new job is a great read and really keeps myself and no doubt other newbies and wannabes keen, some great reads and info on different gearboxes etc, I belong to a few driving forums and things can be so bad that people are scared to post in case of being made to look stupid or put down, this forum has a really good feel to it friendly and informative, long may it continue keep up the good work.

Macka Packa:

Your idea will NOT work as someone already tried that but Mr Vain swallowed it and Jessicas Dad listened to it going off in his tummy :exclamation: :exclamation:

Mix-Master:
I have just sent off for my provisional and have found this forum to be a great source of information, a great blog by spd0121 on his training experience and post training on his new job is a great read and really keeps myself and no doubt other newbies and wannabes keen, some great reads and info on different gearboxes etc, I belong to a few driving forums and things can be so bad that people are scared to post in case of being made to look stupid or put down, this forum has a really good feel to it friendly and informative, long may it continue keep up the good work.

Best of luck to you mate- shouldn’t have too many problems as an ADI :smiley: :smiley:

Best of luck to you mate- shouldn’t have too many problems as an ADI :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah no pressure :laughing: