GOOD FORUM

just a short word to say GOOD WORK to the people who run this site.
as anew driver i find it brilliant for advice, and ineresting to read peoples stories… its good to know if you eve post a thread people always get back to you…

thanks to all

I’ll second that.

A while ago I needed a solution to a problem and started a thread, I got loads of useful feedback and was humbled by responses like “Hmmm, I’ve been giving this some thought and …” Or “I asked a friend who does something similar and he recommends…”

It amazed me that my problems were being considered over a day or two, before people replied. I had always assumed people would only bother replying there and then if they had an answer.

Of course it’s a two way thing, so if possible I’ll chip in to other discussions and have started to post a diary which people seem to enjoy.

ill third that, if your new, newish or just plain just struggling to understand it its the place to be
the other month couldnt make head nor tails of night hours and all the different advice i was getting but after asking on here and doing what coffee and the gang said i got my 1st tachos checked and nothing, no infringements at all

so from me thanks the help is much appreciated :smiley:

Got to agree with you onb that even though there are a few things i dont agree with at the end of the day they are only trying to do a voluntary job to help out.

63 views and only 3 replies.

yea kind of sums my feelings about this whole country , every one wants to take but very few want to give

It was posted an hour ago what do you want?.

Most of the users of this “TRUCKERS” forum will be driving their trucks at the minute try it in a few days becasue some of them may have to sleep in the trucks until Saturday.

Perhaps some of the country are suffering from a lack of patience?.

63 views could also be guests who are not registered!!¬!

northernirishinlpool:
63 views and only 3 replies.

What kind of replies were you expecting? You didn’t ask a question that needed an answer. Perhaps most of the people that read your post agreed and didn’t feel it was worth posting “I agree”

ady1:
yea kind of sums my feelings about this whole country , every one wants to take but very few want to give

I’m with you there Ady, i can sense it now, people are just reading it and saying nothing. The buggers!! Sod them!!!

Mike-C:

ady1:

I’m with you there Ady, i can sense it now, people are just reading it and saying nothing. The [zb]!! Sod them!!![/quote

do you think like me its just a country wide thing or its a world wide thing mike , mrs thinks its a in my head thing :laughing:

Oi agree 2, Oi do

I have no need to state here what I and all of the rest of those who
read post here,this is GREAT site and i personaly belive we have
no need to shout it out just look at the no of those who visit this
complete site, and also look at those who return after leaveing ,
why because this is what it says a net work for truckers and
those who like to read,and learn what we carry out in our daily
routine as drivers be it daydriver nighttrucker,courier
roadtanker driver,livestock driver,heavytransport(STGO) driver,
silo,and the list could go on forever

Well i can’t add thanks for help as i haven’t passed class c yet, but i CAN say THANK YOU ALL very much for the support and couragement while i try to become a professional at something lol.

brit pete:
I have no need to state here what I and all of the rest of those who
read post here,this is GREAT site and i personaly belive we have
no need to shout it out just look at the no of those who visit this
complete site, and also look at those who return after leaveing ,
why because this is what it says a net work for truckers and
those who like to read,and learn what we carry out in our daily
routine as drivers be it daydriver nighttrucker,courier
roadtanker driver,livestock driver,heavytransport(STGO) driver,
silo,and the list could go on forever

Yeah I have had some great advice on here too …ranging from directions…advice on Euro driving…I.T…Drivers Hours…Medical (actually saved money on that quite a bit too :laughing: :laughing: …).
and the list is endless …its also a great stress buster sometimes when you think you are the only with issues…

And can be a cause of stress sometimes…(I mean constructive debate :wink: )

Its the dogs doo da’s as far as I am concerened…although don’t cross LUCY :wink: :wink:

Great Site Keep it up… :laughing:

ady1:

Cheer up mate some of us are out grafting 12-15 hours and others are tramping…I think when you spend a bit of time on here you will agree that most folks appreciate the support they get from the site and members.

We have a few barnys as well mind but it keeps the grey matter turning :wink:

I’m going to be one of those that just view this thread and not reply with my thoughts …

Ok I suppose it’s an alright site :smiling_imp:

Remarkable even a post like this causes an argument

God bless trucknet :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

ralliesport:
Remarkable even a post like this causes an argument

God bless trucknet :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

Who asked you your opinion :question:

Go back to driving your Mondeo and caravan, mr I can drive fast in mud

:wink: :wink: :wink: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

thecoder0:
Cheer up mate some of us are out grafting 12-15 hours and others are tramping…

:imp: :imp: and some of us are tramping AND working 15 hours :cry: :wink: :wink:

Dogmanbodie:

thecoder0:
Cheer up mate some of us are out grafting 12-15 hours and others are tramping…

:imp: :imp: and some of us are tramping AND working 15 hours :cry: :wink: :wink:

Well said :wink: