Post Kogeko

I have the chance of a job in interveiw with this Dutch company before i traval to Holland at there expense any info would be good the bloke i talked to seemed to be nice. Do i get paid in £ or euros I have done a search but no luck can any body help

there was a thread on here not so long back :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

dreva:
there was a thread on here not so long back :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

How do i get in to a thread this is all new to me

type post kogeko into the search function at the top mate ^

Carl:

I done that but only my ? came up

Big ■■■■:

Carl:

I done that but only my ? came up

I found 7 links about post kogeko on search

post kogeko are an independant dutch trailer operator, the bloke that owns it is big mates with our ceo and his son (marcus) was employed at our place to learn the ropes. hes gone to work with his dad now, not sure what theyre like to work for though :wink:

I worked for them last summer. But it was through Eurodrive in High Wycombe so I was paid in £’s. They will work you to your hours and more if you let them. Used to do jobs with their other drivers who would often say that they were in their 17th hour and still had to be somewhere else. You’ll get to know VOSA officers on first name terms aswell. I left because the job wasn’t worth the agro from their office when you wouldn’t run bent. But, obviously this is just my opinion of how I found them to be. It was a year ago and it may have changed.

Thanks everyone i have found the threads and read your comments i think i will stay on containners its not worth losing my licence thanks once again

BIG ■■■■ werent you trying to get on with hsf not long ago if you have already got a job that should pay quite well i asume on containers why are you lokking to work for a dutch firm that will make you run bent or make your life hell if you dont. if your fed up on containers why not try another local firm to were you live .

Dids:
I worked for them last summer. But it was through Eurodrive in High Wycombe so I was paid in £’s. They will work you to your hours and more if you let them. Used to do jobs with their other drivers who would often say that they were in their 17th hour and still had to be somewhere else. You’ll get to know VOSA officers on first name terms aswell. I left because the job wasn’t worth the agro from their office when you wouldn’t run bent. But, obviously this is just my opinion of how I found them to be. It was a year ago and it may have changed.

That would be with a certain Mr Steve Chandler I believe… :confused:

Yella wrote

post kogeko are an independant dutch trailer operator, the bloke that owns it is big mates with our ceo and his son (marcus) was employed at our place to learn the ropes. hes gone to work with his dad now, not sure what theyre like to work for though

Who is the bloke then Yella.

I know quite a few Post Kogeko drivers and like everywhere some are happy and some are not so happy. I do know that you will be better off working for them direct
and also that theyre drivers have been instructed by management to operate legally.

Hope this helps

post like any dutch crowd will let you get on with it. its up to the individual to say no, yella or what ever knows though,

tartanraider:

Dids:

Got it in one. I liked Steve, never had any bother with him. But, ultimately he worked for Kogeko too. So they always had the final say.

Dids:

tartanraider:

Dids:

Got it in one. I liked Steve, never had any bother with him. But, ultimately he worked for Kogeko too. So they always had the final say.

You must have got your money then…

tartanraider:

Dids:

tartanraider:

Dids:

You must have got your money then…

Yeah, although I did speak to some that had been messed about.