Visbeen, nedexco, post kogeko

hey lads do any of you know if these firms have uk offices ive tried directry enquiries and no joy done a web search and only numbers for holland.dont want to ring holland whichll cost a fortune for them to tell me i need to ring the english office.
cheers carl

I think they are all using the same agency in the UK Carl, someone will post the number I am sure.

cheers malc :wink: i rang trans alliance but the guy no jobs sorry.

use skyp to call them, it won’t cost much then

Carl:
hey lads do any of you know if these firms have uk offices ive tried directry enquiries and no joy done a web search and only numbers for holland.dont want to ring holland whichll cost a fortune for them to tell me i need to ring the english office.
cheers carl

look up their web page and send them a mail at the very least they should mail back with the number of someone for you to get in touch with

Make of this, what you will :open_mouth:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50058&start=0&hilit=nedexco+agency

cheers for the link malc interesting reading,call me old fashioned and i know im outta work but when i work for someone on a fulltime basis i want to be paid by the guy that owns the truck not some agency.oh well scrub them 3 off me list then

i heard that post were opening a depot in felixstowe with 30 trucks at end of month

ring optimum european in milton keynes, they are the uk agent for visbeen and nedexco