Police stop cyclist for not wearing lycra

Keynsham officers questioned the man as it is not normal ato weaar casual clothing while riding an expensive bike and suspected the bike to stolen.

Sounds like proper, good old fashioned, policing to me. Something doesn’t look right, check it out. Not seeing a problem here.

Poor bloke can’t win, if he had been wearing lycra the fashion police would have nicked him :grimacing:

No problem here too, although i did get nicked for doing over the 30 mph in the same town at 3 am, empty road, the car in my rear mirror had a broken head light or a bulb gone, it was a police car.
I was working for Gregorys at the time,and dropped my wallet in their car while being processed quite quickly.So had to nip around to the the station and collect it.
I was asked how far it would take to stop my car on a cold and damp road surface.
Why is it only middle aged men that wear bright coloured lycra,if a lady biker is in front of me, i will take my time to pass her and admire the view or her rear “bumper”. :smiley:

AJF3011:
Poor bloke can’t win, if he had been wearing lycra the fashion police would have nicked him :grimacing:

where are the fasion police when a fat bird is wearing lycra? a fat bird in lycra on a bicycle would cause confusion with people looking for this new tunnel on their map :laughing:

Stopped looking at fit lycra clad asses a while ago.Had a couple of :open_mouth: :blush: moments when looking in the mirror to check frontal attributes.only to find they were blokes!!! :angry:

Sir +:
Stopped looking at fit lycra clad asses a while ago.Had a couple of :open_mouth: :blush: moments when looking in the mirror to check frontal attributes.only to find they were blokes!!! :angry:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :laughing: :laughing:
Thinking to your self oooh nice arse in that bird “passing looking in the mirror” eurggggh it’s a bloke

Legend_Scania:

Sir +:

Thinking to your self oooh nice arse in that bird “passing looking in the mirror” eurggggh it’s a bloke

he wont be the first or last to do it :laughing:

scanny77:

Legend_Scania:

Sir +:

he wont be the first or last to do it :laughing:

Iv beeped thinking its a bird when turn back it’s a bloke just doing the looking in mirrors and nodding :smiley: