Pic ture request

hi saw a truck on the a14 this morning and it looked like it had a nice paint job done on it but only caught a side glance as it passed me like i was stood still, so just wondered if any one got any pics of it

REG: FHX 101 (i think) 4x2 unit a scanny i think haulin a split skelly.

cheers

CC

Cruise Control:
hi saw a truck on the a14 this morning and it looked like it had a nice paint job done on it but only caught a side glance as it passed me like i was stood still, so just wondered if any one got any pics of it

REG: FHX 101 (i think) 4x2 unit a scanny i think haulin a split skelly.

cheers

CC

FHZ 101 is one of the Scania Longlines white and blue with a blue griffin on the side?

yea its andy rowlandsons longline

I seen him in the services heartshed moor on Tuesday i Think. It caught my eye looks very nice

gogzy:

IIRC, it belongs to John F Hogan, Andy is just the driver :wink:

shuttlespanker:

gogzy:

IIRC, it belongs to John F Hogan, Andy is just the driver :wink:

could be right lol

Aye nice motor is that, was parked 6 trucks up from me at P’boro…

Give me shuttlespankers big cab DAF anyday though :wink: :wink: :wink: A proper working truck with dirty bits on it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Clarky:
Give me shuttlespankers big cab DAF anyday though :wink: :wink: :wink: A proper working truck with dirty bits on it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh :grimacing:

jessicas dad:

Clarky:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I told him the bit above the offside windscreen needed polishing but he wouldn’t believe me would he■■?

i looked inside that and wow, it looked good

Clarky:

jessicas dad:

Clarky:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I told him the bit above the offside windscreen needed polishing but he wouldn’t believe me would he■■?

thats cause he couldnt reach it

Clarky:

jessicas dad:

Clarky:

It’s not that I didn’t believe you, I didn’t get chance to finish it off :cry: was busy all weekend showing people the inside :slight_smile:

mickyblue:
i looked inside that and wow, it looked good

Inside which one?