W reg 141

:slight_smile: There you are GrahamA, like you said in the PM AJV946W was your dads 141, I didnt put them in a PM as I thought others might like the pics, I dont have any pictures of it when it was in his colours unfortunatly. I seem to think it was involved in an accident in Northampton but finaly met its end in the dike on Laports corner Stallingborough when Don Clixbys owned it later on.

She look alot better in green and red :laughing:

Think it was one of the last 141`s in to the UK and came with 2 dead injecters :open_mouth: but when we got it sorted out she went like a train :grimacing:

The scania 141 was first driven by tommy haig for eddie handcock untill he was sacked then paul sheriff drove it paul was the driver involved in the acident in northampton.
I have photos of it when it was green the day eddie bought it put they are not very good and i also dont know how to post photos on here (prehaps steptoe can tell me how)

tanktrotter:
The scania 141 was first driven by tommy haig for eddie handcock untill he was sacked then paul sheriff drove it paul was the driver involved in the acident in northampton.
I have photos of it when it was green the day eddie bought it put they are not very good and i also dont know how to post photos on here (prehaps steptoe can tell me how)

:slight_smile: Hello Tanktrotter, it would be nice if you dragged out your picture collection, you must have a loft full!!!

I have loads but can not be abel to put on here!!!
NEED HELP

May have found out how to use it .
Here is a few more of handcocks truck when he had a nice looking fleet.

More photos to come

tanktrotter:
May have found out how to use it .
Here is a few more of handcocks truck when he had a nice looking fleet.0

Here it is when it was the right way up…

Remember this day Tanktrotter?

Think you should rename the post as Eddie`s :laughing:

Abit off t-cut Andy on the F10 should be ok :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes the day the attom was split in trowell services thank god self sealing air lines are on trucks now and not tap’s

:slight_smile: Ah you do remember then. The drivers first day on the job, not a good start. The truck had just been rebuilt from an accident near Caister when the driver fell asleep, I think it went to the scrap man after this accident.

Dont think the sump fitted after the bump :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mr Handcock has told me today that if you are going to put photos on here steptoe will you put some nice one’s on not all the smashed up one’s. :laughing: :laughing:
He asked if you have any of the ex danish 143 he say’s he wished he still had some of the 143 because they are bringing good money same old eddie alwasys looking to make a buck.

I have got quite a few of the 143’s I need to have a sort out and scan a few. Please give Eddie my regards next time you see him, and he can have any of my pictures that he wants. Anyway you put the first crashed one on, I just followed your example.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: OOPs theres another one. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Heres some of Eddies old 143’s i wont post any more crashed ones.

Remember this beast Tanktrotter, 470 power as loud as a 143 could be.

Clarky fixing the headboard lights in Italy.

Danish 143 420 with a dodgy 500 badge on it.

Walts pride and joy 143 500

Oh no not another ed’s insurance must be sky high!

A very young looking steptoe :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Remember this day steptoe when we was in the services at shrewsbury and the posh bloke as us if the windmill blade was for a helecopter bloody big helecopter!!!

Come on Phil only doing half a job there no marker boards on the side :open_mouth:
But see you only got the good sites with them blades :neutral_face: :slight_smile:

Look who’s driving it’s steptoe so its the driver who is at fault i drove it back well may be :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: