Can anyone answer me this

Have been wondering for a while now if these 3 pics are one and the same Lorry.
1st pic is when a mate,Tim(sooty) form E.Yorks owned the motor but got rid and replaced it with a Volvo,then ive seen it couple times with different names on and wondered if it was the same vehicle ■■? :confused: :confused:

I would say yes, the bottom 2 are definatly the same truck, as my mate owned it when it was Adeltrans, he then sold it to Burns. He bought it from an owner driver from Yorkshire, im sure he said Grimsby or somewhere that way, so id say definatly mate. By the way, its now got another name in the headboard, cant remember what thou, im sure someone will get a picture of it soon thou.

Cheers,i saw it friday heading sth on A1 and it said another name on it,had some owners it has then maybe brings bad luck or sumet.I know when sooty got rid he only had the volvo 5mins then packed in.

Tim used to subbie for the company I subbie for. He sold his FH16 a while ago, it was always a nice looking motor too.

I saw the 16 pullin a fridge last week aswell,just plain white now leeds sticker gone,lol

His old 16

this was my truck when it was owned by mr burns !!! an yes they are the same truick an it was a credit to both prev owners it was a lovely to drive it is now owned by a guy called steve foley an its a shame to see what a zb its in now !!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: these pic’s were taken when i got it ready for the kids convoy in norwich last year !! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Great pics mate cheers. :smiley: :smiley:

chappers580:
it is now owned by a guy called steve foley an its a shame to see what a zb its in now !!!

Seen it quite a few times recently, it sounds good and loud, but not as clean as it used to be…

Volvofh16:
Cheers,i saw it friday heading sth on A1 and it said another name on it,had some owners it has then maybe brings bad luck or sumet.I know when sooty got rid he only had the volvo 5mins then packed in.

I haven’t seen Tim for several years and didn’t know he had wrapped up. He bought my old DAF 2800 from me but it was only a project that needed an engine and some money pouring at it.

Who is he working for now?

Wheel Nut:

Volvofh16:

I haven’t seen Tim for several years and didn’t know he had wrapped up. He bought my old DAF 2800 from me but it was only a project that needed an engine and some money pouring at it.

Who is he working for now?

Hiya Wheelnut,last time i saw him he was still on for farmer from newbud on wagon and drag flat takin straw bales into drax power stations new place near tesco distribution centre,goole.The farmer has 2 white fh12’s low cabs,bloody name escapes me now.