Photos

Now I’m retired,it gives me lots of time on the PC and after looking at lots of pics of trucks and getting new camera I’ve decided to have a go.

Help cananyone tell me what I did wrong Regards derek

trucking482002:
Help cananyone tell me what I did wrong Regards derek

you had BB code disabled, I enabled it :wink:

Thanks Rikki,I’ve just been reading up on this all morning and had just taken it off,this techo stuff is all a bit much for an old trucker,but it does prove that you do read the posts,many thanks derek

Try another one

Try another one

Dont know what you did but it works here.

Thanks Wheelnut trying another one,*****!!! when i right click it doesnt highlight Paste only copy,been on this all day derek

trucking482002:
Thanks Wheelnut trying another one,*****!!! when i right click it doesnt highlight Paste only copy,been on this all day derek

Where will it not paste :question:

In photobucket when I click on img code it turns blue on imghtp right click on blue and it should bring up undo paste delete but it doesnt highight paste only copy derek

you only need to click on img code, then it will say copied. you then just paste it where you want it

Hello Derek, and welcome to the madhouse mate! :smiley:

In Photobucket, just left click on “IMG code” and it’s automatically copied for you. Then all you need to do is go back to the TNUK forum and right click in the forum reply box and you should get the optiion to “Paste”. Just click on “Paste” and there’s no need to ■■■■ about with the HTML code to display the picture (i.e. by clicking the grey “Img” box between “List=” and “URL”).

Dead simple mate…although it took me a while to master it myself…Ahem… :wink: :laughing:

Last go tonite,this is harder thaan working

trucking482002:
Last go tonite,this is harder thaan working

you still had bb code disabled :wink:

it’s the box underneath the box you write the post in - make sure it’s not ticked

Shrek:
Hello Derek, and welcome to the madhouse mate! :smiley:

In Photobucket, just left click on “IMG code” and it’s automatically copied for you. Then all you need to do is go back to the TNUK forum and right click in the forum reply box and you should get the optiion to “Paste”. Just click on “Paste” and there’s no need to ■■■■ about with the HTML code to display the picture (i.e. by clicking the grey “Img” box between “List=” and “URL”).

Dead simple mate…although it took me a while to master it myself…Ahem… :wink: :laughing:

Shrek, explain the list thing, what it is for and how it works.

I use the html or the buttons but never used list, list= or code.

wheelnut

wheelnut

wheelnut

Many thanks to everybody for your help,I’ve learnt a lot but obviously still have a lot to learn,just one last question,how do I post more than 1 picture.regards derek

saw this on summit of ‘Guadarama’ spain.I was there all night so was’nt sat behind him on his descent.

only a merc could handle 12 axles :sunglasses: :laughing:

trucking482002:
Many thanks to everybody for your help,I’ve learnt a lot but obviously still have a lot to learn,just one last question,how do I post more than 1 picture.regards derek

after you have pasted the first image, press enter twice then repeat from clicking on the img link to copy, if you dont press return twice it looks like one big photo, i think it looks neater with a white line between the pics, but others may not agree :wink:

That photo location at Quada brings back memories of my trips to Portugal. Liz

This truck sat in the lorry park for about 3 months,apparently the driver had to motorbike and he left the truck in lorry park and commuted , sadly he was involved in a fatal accident.
Came by one and there was a crane and forklift unloading the scrap cars into a tipper ext day truck had gone.
regards derek