Just a question

Does anybody have any idea why I can’t ‘copy and paste’ anything into my postings on here. I’ve no problems with the rest of t’internet, only on here.
Any thoughts or ideas will be gratefully received.

grumpy old man:
Does anybody have any idea why I can’t ‘copy and paste’ anything into my postings on here. I’ve no problems with the rest of t’internet, only on here.

G. O. M, you must be a proper techno-geek! I don’t know how to cut and paste without being coached every time. :confused: :confused: :confused: Regards Kev.

I’m fat, bald, and ■■■■ as hell, but I’m no techno geek. It’s got to be in the settings somewhere.

grumpy old man:

Hello GOM! Are you copying from a Word doc. on your own computer and then going into either Quote or Edit on the thread, and then clicking on paste? I suspect you may be trying to paste the whole document. Go into your Word doc. and block the text you want copied and then paste that on the thread. Hope that helps. Robert

Hi GRUMPY, IBET YOUR NOT ,GOOD INFORMATION FROM ERF ,HOWEVER I was told to block text and i did not what it really meat but it is correct.
BLOCK TEXT,i hope i am not trying to ■■■■ -eggs
This piece of writing you want to copy and paste ,not photos,you have two windows open,one with trucknet on then click back to the window you wasnt to copy.

the piece you want to copy only, you put the cursor at the start of what you want then, left click,

keep your finger on the mouse ,then scroll the cursor over the text ,and it will/ should turn blue ,keep going until;l you get all you want,scroll the roller on the mouse, to get more pages if needed.up or down.

then lift your finger off the mouse and the page will stay blue… let go,.right click and it will say copy, left click so now it is copied. then go back to trucknet page,in post reply.

left click cursor top left hand corner in the post reply,let go.

then right click mouse and it will say copy.left click and its done.then go to bottom of the page see PREVIEW you must preview left CLICK text will come up read it then go to the bottom of the page again and submit .

if like me first time i had the same info i thought zb it but i wrote it down, then just messed about with the mouse.
i hope i have no offend anyone, i am the last person to be MR KNOW ALL , i got shown the same ,good luck dbp

Thank you, I’ll give the suggestions a try.