Paul Aurthurton

:question: :question: Anyone know anything about Paul Authurton Transport?? Usual stuff, type of work, etc etc, i see a lot of his motors about, nice kit. I can’t seem to get a website up for them… :confused: :confused: :question:

i think he,s packed in mate his motors were for sale in last weeks comercial motor and it was mentioned in another topic

Read here

It’s towards the bottom of the page

Christ wot’s happening!!! BCR, Bill Watlings now Arthertons, Whose next in my area■■? think i’ll stay where i am we seem safe FOR NOW!! :frowning: :frowning:

Still going strong as of last week at least, they pull out of our place.

By the way Dave, that involves packaging nationwide. As for what else they do, aside from a certain amount of fruit, i can’t help i’m afraid.

Dave540:
Christ wot’s happening!!! BCR, :frowning:

They were only all right whilst his now ex father in law kept them a float working out of the wineries, as you’ll note by the ex bit, that may explain his demise.
Watling packed in not long after the fuel protest’s, but i heard that Pual was cutting right back, may to half a dozen :open_mouth:

I know Bernie (BCR) had the rug pulled from under him, a couple of his drivers got job’s with us. I don’t know for sure but i’ve heard he’s running a MAN TGA on general haulage again…

Dave540:
I know Bernie (BCR) had the rug pulled from under him, a couple of his drivers got job’s with us. I don’t know for sure but i’ve heard he’s running a MAN TGA on general haulage again…

Yes its Silver, :wink:

Rug :confused: well thats one way to put it :wink: