Passed

Passed my Class 2 this afternoon. Only 3 minor faults. :laughing:

Well done :smiley:

Congratulationsā€¦
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Great result!!! Well done :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Congratulations Dennis, Well Done! :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations dennisw1 :smiley:

Congratulations - was it Clive at Hersden, by any chance?

Well done m8

Spitfire:

It certainly was, seems a really nice bloke. Who did you do your training with?

kitkat:
Well done m8

Lookā€™s like iā€™ll be joining you on the road with a yellow rigid then Kitkat :laughing:

HIP HIP HORRAAAAAY CONGRATULATIONS

Great News!

:sunglasses:

Nice one!!
:slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :laughing:

dennisw1:

Spitfire:

It certainly was, seems a really nice bloke. Who did you do your training with?

Trained with Alanā€™s HGVs in Ramsgate - going back to them for C+E in a couple of weeks - he was spot-on.

Who were you with?

well done dennis

Well done!! Have you sobered up yet? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lookā€™s like iā€™ll be joining you on the road with a yellow rigid then Kitkat

Glad to have you on board m8,which depot will you be based :question:

kitkat:
Glad to have you on board m8,which depot will you be based :question:

Canterbury, although they tell me i now have to have a company assesment! I expect iā€™ll have run a trunk or two to Hatfield before they actuall asess me though! :laughing:

spitfire:
Trained with Alanā€™s HGVs in Ramsgate - going back to them for C+E in a couple of weeks - he was spot-on.

Who were you with?

I was with Geoff Henson, Amber driver training in Herne Bay http://sitebuilder.yell.com/sb/Displaycompany.do?p=homepage&id=SB0001258822000040 I highly recomend him to anyone whoā€™s considering training.
Heā€™s mates with Alan, we used Alanā€™s yard for reversing pratice, we had brekky with Alan one morning.

Did you have to wear one of those Hiviz vests with ā€œAlans HGV - studentā€ on the back? :laughing:

Canterbury, although they tell me i now have to have a company assesment! I expect iā€™ll have run a trunk or two to Hatfield before they actuall asess me though!

ok your with the Parcel division then,we only deal with pltā€™s at our connect depot at Mossend.The assesment is only company policy,but iā€™m still waiting on mine 8 years down the line. :laughing: Nothing to worry about m8. :wink:

dennisw1:
we had brekky with Alan one morning.

Was that down by Ramsgate harbour? Lovely spot on a sunny day :sunglasses: :smiley:

dennisw1:
Did you have to wear one of those Hiviz vests with ā€œAlans HGV - studentā€ on the back?

Yup :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mostly forgot I had it on thoā€™ - not too easy to read your own back :smiley:

dennisw1:
Did you have to wear one of those Hiviz vests with ā€œAlans HGV - studentā€ on the back? :laughing:

If youā€™re wearing a vest with student on do you reverse between the cones or wear one on your head and then take it home?