Passed my class 2

Hi guys
I passed my class 2 in february no luck with any jobs yet. I want to drive tipper trucks does anyone know the best way to get onto them? i live in fife. cheers

Well done on the pass and welcome to the boards mate. Can’t help with your work situation but I’m sure the resident Jocks will be along soon to give some advice.

Congrats on passing,I’d say your best bet would be to find a local haulier who deals in tipper work and in your best Yozzer Hughes accent and say to them " Gizza a job ! I can do that, go on Gizza job ! " or words to that effect.
Good luck.

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome mikey243 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

:smiley: :smiley:
Getting your CE may increse your options as it has for many other newbies on here :smiley:
All the LGV TRAINING TIPS for CE ARTIC, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley:

As a newbie looking for work, a read of THIS POST may be useful.

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

Congratulations on the pass Matey!!! :slight_smile: :wink:
Welcome to the Madness!!! :wink: :wink:

mikey243:
Hi guys

Hi mikey243,

And…

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your cat “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

mikey243:
I passed my class 2 in february no luck with any jobs yet. I want to drive tipper trucks does anyone know the best way to get onto them? i live in fife. cheers

We have members who live in your area, so you might get some pointers from those with local knowledge. :wink:

First of all congrats on the pass, secondly

mikey243:
I want to drive tipper trucks does anyone know the best way to get onto them?

Through the door would be the best bet, failing that an open window or sunroof??
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll get my coat