class 2 pass

just passed me class 2 today im so happy oh so happy… cheers to john at Flair lgv training
now time to find work in kent, :grimacing:

Congratulations mate. I don’t want to put a dampner on it but finding a job with no experience is hard as hell and at time I feel like giving up. Over the past 2 to 3 months I’ve applied for about 200 jobs and nearly every single one said come back in 2 years when you have experience. First thing I would do is sign up with every agency in your area. I’d also suggest applying for 7.5 tonne work as it is classed as experience in the logistics trade.

Apply for jobs in your local waste disposal company/council as they employ Polish people and if they can get work driving recycling trucks I’m sure you can. You gain a lot of experience driving waste trucks as there is a hell of a lot of reversing and small road driving. Also some people gain experience driving scaffolding trucks and becoming a labourer as scaffolding companies don’t give a toss if you have driving expereince or not. Just means you won’t be driving constantly. Thats how a mate of mine gained his experience and now he drives for a living. :slight_smile:

Goodluck :wink:

Well done on the pass.

Get out there and make yourself known to local hauliers. Expect plenty of no’s. don’t take it personally.

Best of luck with the job search.

iv been smashing the 7.5t trucks for about 7yrs + now poss got start on class 2, :grimacing:
but earning well good money on 7.5t at mo long hours 2 drivers
there are about 6 class 2 drivers there at mo getting better money than thay got on the class2 work…
its hard work but good money for wat you are doing… but thats life you gotta work for your money
cheers weeman :smiley:

Congratulations mate … :wink:

weeman1:
iv been smashing the 7.5t trucks for about 7yrs + now poss got start on class 2, :grimacing:
but earning well good money on 7.5t at mo long hours 2 drivers
there are about 6 class 2 drivers there at mo getting better money than thay got on the class2 work…
its hard work but good money for wat you are doing… but thats life you gotta work for your money
cheers weeman :smiley:

Well then you have your experience which is fantastic. Are you going for your class 1 at all…?

just waiting on me licence to come back then back training with flair of chelmsford thay done me good…
andy & john are great trainers cant knock them 1 bit thay made me understand my faults
& after driving 7.5t for a long time you pick up some bad habits,
but today second time head clear family well time to pass,
thanks to FLAIR cheers weeman :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Congratulations on your PASS :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , There’s a good chance of getting work at this time of year… go for it, & good luck :smiley:

Congrats on the pass!!

Congratulations weeman, I was rooting for you :sunglasses:

It ain’t easy to find a job these days unless you’re lucky, but I hope things work in your favour.